Candy.com Reviews

05/25/2015
Candy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Candy.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 92 reviews. Last rated on 05/07/2015.

Candy.com Rating

More About Candy.com

Recent Reviews for Candy.com

• May 7, 2015
    Several of the items I wanted were not available/out of stock . That was a little disappointing. I do like that they have a lot of varieties to chose from.
  • May 7, 2015
    The shipping price is outrageous and their are no benefits for veterans!
    May 17, 2015
    The timing was expected and came in a reasonable timeframe. I ordered sour gummy worms, dark chocolate espresso beans, fudge, and spicy sunflower kernels. Out of those items, i was only really satisfied with the sour gummy worms and the espresso beans. The fudge tasted nasty almost like it was icing for a cake. The spicy sunflower kernels werent spicy or salted. They tasted like barbeque sauce but with no kick. Overall i would buy more items, just be careful what you get. Some items arent as good as others.
  • May 6, 2015
    The site was easy to use and checkout was great. However, spending as much on shipping as the item is going to prevent me from using you again. Shipping should not be that high ~ especially in this economy.
  • May 6, 2015
    great website and selection
  • May 4, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    I was shocked at how fast it got here. 2 days after I ordered it, I tracked it...right to my front porch. I never received anything that fast! Thank you.
  • May 3, 2015
    Shipping is too expensive.
    May 13, 2015
    These candies were not strawberry filled.
  • May 2, 2015
    I wanted to try your hard candy not a survey about something I haven't receiived!
    May 19, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    My co workers love to eat Grapefruit slices
    May 9, 2015
    the product called grapefruit slices is a product loved by all my co workers.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    This is very secured and the best price too.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    They have a great variety to cover all bases
    really6 good experience
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    I sent an email to customer support and I still have yet to hear back
  • Apr 27, 2015
    This is a great site - I will order again and tell friends about it.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    Super fast shipping, quality product and customer service staff were so knowledgable and helpful. Great experience! Would recommend again! Candy tastes awesome! Will be a hit at my daughter's bridal shower for sure!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    gret site. will use again.
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    Good products, reasonable pricing, nice web site.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Website is easy to navigate and search engine helped me find what I wanted quickly. There was a wonderful variety of candy options; easy ordering and competitive pricing.
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I was very pleased with the large selection! I would like to see more information about when to expect out of stock candy to be available again.
    May 4, 2015
  • Apr 14, 2015
    The product is good. The shipping is outrageously high. I don't know when the product will get here. There were no discounts available.
    Apr 29, 2015