Candy.com Reviews

11/21/2014
Candy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Candy.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 165 reviews.

Candy.com Rating

More About Candy.com

Recent Reviews for Candy.com

• Oct 15, 2014
    Great and easy process. Thank you!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I do not want to take a survey each time I order
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Your follow up on email is terrible. I have called and left messages and email and no one has responded. I need another 12 cases. How soon will you have them in stock so I can order them?
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Dangerous website fir diabetics.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Since I had a problem with going over my credit limit I talked to Nate about the order. Nate told me to call back and ask for him to reorder. I have called for 2 days, leaving messages and no one has called back. I now have to pay shipping since I wanted to use the FEDEX coupon for free shipping that I would have gotten if I had been called back. This part of the ordering process has not been satisfactory. I have been satisfied with your products in the past.
    Shipping charges too high
  • Oct 11, 2014
    my only negative, is the length of time for delivery
  • Oct 10, 2014
    your website could look nicer and could be easier to navigate
  • Oct 10, 2014
    They have a great selection of candies.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    YUMMOO super cute site. Great customer service, I had to call with a question and they were on it.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    To the best of my knowledge, Candy.com is the only source for Juju Bees. I don't think that this candy is being manufactured anymore, so I'm hoping that Candy.com has deep stocks of this product.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Nate is the BEST!!!!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I'm just glad they have the candy I dream about. However...$10 for shipping sucks, especially because that's almost how much I paid for candy. I hope buying more candy wouldn't increase the shipping despite the doubled weight.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Very easy to navigate
    Oct 12, 2014
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I was happy with the online chat feature and selected to buy from Candy.com because of it and the ease of the sight.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Oct 13, 2014
    I placed an order online from Candy.com. I called the next day to add to my order, they were not open, so I left a voicemail to call me the next working day. I didn't receive a call, so I finally called them back. I never did get any kind of shipping date I had to search for it. I received my order today, it was packaged poorly, all the containers were open there was no packing in the box, every carton had opened and the candy was all over the place. I won't buy from them again.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Very easy to navigate Good selection
    Oct 11, 2014
    Easy to navigate and a very good selection. Will order again
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Oct 4, 2014
    We will be ordering AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. We were highly satisfied with our products. It is very hard to find the Haribo Grapefruit Candy, and I am so thrilled that you carry them. It was delivered promptly and we have NO complaints only mad love for your company!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I will no longer purchase from them since they stop using Shoprunner and their shipping is far too expensive for candy I can buy in stores.
    Oct 15, 2014
    I will no longer purchase from them after they discontinued their ShopRunner shipping. Their shipping makes it more cost effective to purchase smaller amounts in stores.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Just tried the TROPICAL flavored NECCO wafers and love them!! Have always loved the other wafers so I will now add this one to my favorites.
    Oct 9, 2014