CandyFavorites.com Reviews

01/25/2015
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 432 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Jan 25, 2015
    I was very happy to find individually wrapped valentine candies because I will be riding in a Mardi Gras parade and will be throwing these candies.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I am not very computer literate but it was very easy to get into and through your website. I feel like the items i ordered are a good bargain. I believe my niece and nephew will enjoy their box of goodies.Thank you
  • Jan 24, 2015
    love that I have a place to get Brachs After Dinner Mints
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Love the candy and the ease of purchasing hard to find items.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Great selection of candy and prices!
    turkish taffey. best
  • Jan 23, 2015
    great site and easy to use. a bit overpriced and shipping is too expensive relative to other sites, but I want the product and the company has a good reputation.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I was having a tough time with the survey couldn't go and further than 7. Overall I am very pleased with your company.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    The only thing that wasn't communicated clearly was the shipping time. I don't remember getting an estimate date of delivery.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I hope their shipping is timely.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    My mother love Ovation Dark Chocolate Mint Sticks (and so do I). I noticed they were not on your site recently, and now you have them. I am ordering early for Easter to make sure she gets them. Thanks for your great service.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    My first time of trying to order was operator problem, once I figured it out every thing went fine!!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    My local candy dealer closed down. Glad I can still get my product through your company. Thanks!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    My Dad's favorite candy and now mine and my kids. I found your site quite by accident just before Christmas 2014 and was thrilled at how fresh the candy arrived. I'm very interested in exploring your other products!
    Jan 24, 2015
    Loving the candy, it's my Dad's favorite. I'm very interested in exploring your other products.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Gummy cola bottles were a bit too chewy as if a little old. Sharks were wonderful. Never got any tracking, shipping or confirmation of purchase other than payment from Paypal.
    shipping is high
  • Jan 11, 2015
    i found a candy that my 30 year old son rememberd he loved as a kid to suprise him with
    Jan 24, 2015
    yo need to up date your catalog before waiting on one to call two weeks later only to find you don't sell the product that the costomer paid and ordered from you
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    Found a product we could not get around here and were very happy with it anad the service!!!
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    I actually don't know what went wrong. My best guess was I had unrealistic expectations around Christmas time. The real problem was in trying to get my order placed. Don't want to blame it on my tablet but there was no directions or even a clue for me on the web site that I had to click on some obscure "Shipping" button before my order could be placed. I tried three times to place an order. It was so obvious that I received emails from the president of the company asking if I needed help completing my order. Fourth try I accidentally did something right and it went through. I received my order pretty quickly after that. I still feel a bit disgruntled because I tried to place my order to take advantage of a,special discount offered and missed out because the directions were not clear or it was really a conspiracy to keep me from ordering candy for me and the grand kids.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Jan 25, 2015
    Overall I was happy with order... The cost was on the expensive side and quality of some of the product was unsatisfactory. I emailed company and to date have not received a response.