CandyFavorites.com Reviews

01/22/2017
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 285 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - CandyFavorites.com

2016 Winner

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Jan 21, 2017
    make it easier to order your stuff
  • Jan 17, 2017
    More nutritional information would make shopping easier.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    It's so nice to find a company that sells bulk candy! Thank you.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Very easy to shop love it
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Make it difficulttoupdate credit card info
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I do not like paying for shipping
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I love the selection. The shipping, not so much.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Love these suckers
  • Jan 14, 2017
    the only source for this product
  • Jan 13, 2017
    finding the Brachs Marshmellow candy eggs was a "touchdown." impossible to find at any store or website.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Excellent shipping time on all previous orders. Items arrived in larger box and no damage to shrink wrap candy box. Have Had several " Charms sweet and sour " not at 100% quality control when it comes to the mix of 2 flavors, mix is rarely 50/50 and sometimes only one flavor??? Also an unprecedented level of repaired, broken and tongue cuts from air holes, 75% are fine. I enjoy them anyway. Charms blue raspberry blow pops😀😀😀 Necco wafer 🌝🌝🌝
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I have ordered several times from Candy Favorites because they have a great selection, great prices and great service!
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    I had been purchasing Brach's lemon at my local grocery until recently. The last bag I purchased was a mess. The lemon drops were all stuck together in one big lump and the sugar coating was gone. They also didn't taste like they used to. The lemon drops I purchased from you were perfect. You will be my first choice the next time I need lemon drops or any bulk candy.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    They are great but I wish I didn't have to order so much to save the $10 shipping fee..but the candy is fresh and not bad prices and the have anything you want or need. Just shipping is too high in my opinion.
    Jan 21, 2017
    Part of my order did not come, no notice from them and it was the one thing I really wanted. But they never notified me until I brought it to their attention...not good customer service...and it said it was in stock...or I would have chosen something else had I known. They did respond with in 24 hrs but still did nor get my product...they just refunded me. Also the red candy balls have cracks in them and they cut my tongue...just too much stress to send them back
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Jan 21, 2017
    I have been on a diet for the past few months. Individual twizzlers are a special afternoon treat for me and do not seem to have effected my weight loss.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    PRICES COULD BE A LITTLE CHEAPER
    Jan 18, 2017
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    Gross put entire order in trash
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Thanks for finding and distributing the "Fortune Bubble" bubble gum. Man, I have been searching for this gum for decades. My Grandaddy owned a Mom & Pop general store when we were kids. We just couldn't get enough of that gum, Jolly Ranchers, and a Coke. The old gum I think was in a red or pink wrapper instead of a now orange wrapper and the gum was shiny vs. powdery now. Tastes different, but the Nostalgia & the fortune is still there !! Maybe they could bring back the original ingredients ?? Sent four boxes to my Sis out in Cali for her and my young nephews, who are now STAR WARS freaks as well, to enjoy !! They are in the theater right now watching "Rogue One". My baby Sis in NYC found them first and sent me two boxes for Christmas. I cried when I got them remembering all the good times @ the lake & river as kids with my Grandad. Thanks sooooooooo much, Ben. :)
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 21, 2017
    we were disappointed when the order was delayed and very pleased to have it arrive yesterday. My husband is limited to a few candies because of diabetes and this one he can have and really enjoys.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    wish you had cinnamon sugar free gum
    Jan 13, 2017