CandyFavorites.com Reviews

08/31/2014
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 270 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    As a first-time purchaser from CandyFavorites.com, my hope is that once the candy arrives I will be more than satisfied with my purchase.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Your Shipping costs are Extremely too HIGH!!!! Even Federal Express at their highest level is cheaper than you!!! If my order wasn't for a party and being spilt among other people we would being ordering from another company!!! I am only ordering from you because I have used your company in the past….
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Good Price and Love the Free Shipping!!
    nothing at this time
  • Aug 30, 2014
    You were able to offer me candy choices which I was looking for. You had the best selection I could find online .
  • Aug 30, 2014
    LOVE ALLSORTS! HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THESE FOR A LONG TIME.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great price. Fresh candy. Easy to buy. I love it.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great site! It was nostalgic shopping candy by decades. I was really pleased with the reminder of what I missed.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    nice site,easy to use, good prices and free shipping is great
  • Aug 29, 2014
    It was fun looking at all the childhood candies I had forgotten about. I could almost taste them just by looking at the pictures.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    It is difficult to find Choward's violet mints. Now that I know where to order them, I will be making purchases in the future. The mints come in handy for a gift to someone, and they work well in gift baskets.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    convenient selections and i like the retro categories outlined on the website
  • Aug 28, 2014
    i think the shipping rate is too high
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Thank you guys... It's hard to find candys like these this days..
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Too many candies were out of stock. Could use a master list of all candies available. Could use a better browse system. These are just a few suggestions. I enjoyed my experience and found plenty to purchase. I will shop here again.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Good product and fast delivery
  • Aug 27, 2014
    c hunky bars are hard to find at the store. when we do find them we buy all they have. I'm happy to find Candy Favorites.com so I won't run out anymore. My wife and I like to eat a cold chunky bar as we watch tv in bed at night. I guess that may be why we are chynky too.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    prices okay, nice selection, love the free shipping option
    Great price. Free shipping. Awesome
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Great selection, fair prices.