CandyFavorites.com Reviews

12/19/2014
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 426 reviews.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    very pleased with the ease of ordering and the selection of candies
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My husband loves Dutch licorice buttons and it is difficult to find the type he grew up with. He has Dutch in his family roots. Gustaf Dutch licorice is the closest I can find Candyfavories.com offers them at a reasonable price.
    You made it painless , thank you. A customer
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Your the only vendor that had the item available for purchase.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Brachs cherry cordials are a rare find in my area. They are also my wife's favorite. Squirrel Nut Zippers are my brother's favorite. I did not know they made them any more. Both will be extremely surprised.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This is the only place I can still find my wifes favorite malted mild balls!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    It was a simple and easy site tonuse
    Love the site
    1st time buyer. Can answer more completely after delivery 👍
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Very happy finding this because it is RARE but was a bit disappointed it requires adding extra care if wanted to protect the candy...i think that should be included. The process was fast and it was pricing is good though i did spend a little more than I had intended at first but I am glad to find and get the product and appreciate the pricing here...seems much more fair than other sites I had looked at
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Shipping rate is much too expensive
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I got charged for rush Shipping when I live in mobile county. There was no place to enter code so I put it in remarks. Mobilerush
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    My husband loves Brachs cordial cherries and no stores carry them anymore. Very pleased to be able to order for him!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I thought the shipping and handling were to high even if you spend any amount.....but I love all the selections in this site....
    Dec 16, 2014
    loved this site and plan to order again and again.... thank you sooooo much....
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Prices were better than candy warehouse and shipping cheaper.
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    easy shopping
    Dec 16, 2014
    3 out of the 4 items were satisfactory. The chocolate Necco wafers are stale and mostly broken up pieces, compared to the last times freshness of the order. Three other items are perfect.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    My son Pat is a comic book collector, Capt America & Marvel Comics his favorite He teaches Marketing & Advertising @ the College level and these are the things that "spice" up his classes.