CandyFavorites.com Reviews

12/03/2016
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 267 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CandyFavorites.com

2016 Winner

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Nov 7, 2016
    Was very happy with the choices in the candy section. Happy to find Allsorts licorice, a very favorite of mine. The individually wrapped raspberry Christmas candies are a favorite of my husband. He will be thrilled when he sees that I bought some for him.
  • Nov 7, 2016
    I have been at the store before with my niece 6 years ago for her wedding and we were so happy the candy bar was a big hit. The order I just did is for my nephews bridal shower. I'm so glad that your company is in business you are highly recommended. Thanks
  • Nov 6, 2016
    Appreciate the opportunity to order good stuff again.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    I am a blind person and with my screen reading software it wasn't too hard to get around on the cite although I couldn't find one of the items I would like to have gotten. Oh well next time!
  • Nov 5, 2016
    I am crazy in love with jujubes. Have not had in years but now I can order them any time. Thank you
    Love this candy. Jujubes
  • Nov 4, 2016
    Very easy to order
  • Nov 4, 2016
    Ordered before and I have always been satisfied. Everything is always fresh and very tasty.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    I was unfamiliar with the type of candy my friend wanted. This was perfect and I don't have to hunt the stores for them
  • Nov 2, 2016
    would be nice to get discounts on bulk and how about some free samples
  • Nov 2, 2016
    1st time purchase will comment more after receiving candy
  • Oct 30, 2016
    I have made 2 purchases from you guys trying to get in the cart took to long other then that love your srore
    Nov 7, 2016
    Candy favorites is the place to go for all your candy needs
    Nov 7, 2016
    Convenient way to order my Christmas candies. I must say I am a little disappointed with the peppermint spoons. I expected it to be a Bob's product. Bob's is a very smooth peppermint. However, the spoons were only $8.00 of my more than $150 purchase, so overall I am satisfied with the purchase.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    cant find this peanutbutter kisses in stores and love it.Was glad to find and told other people where to get it.
    Nov 5, 2016
    love peanut butter kisses and this is only place to buy them . Good cost and fast service. Prices are good as I'm on limited income 64 and disabled.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    This is the first time I am ordering from this company. Have had no prior interaction with them.
    Nov 5, 2016
    the candy arrived unable to remove the paper candy is wrapped in. . IT IS STUCK To. each pc of candy. because they were unable to replace the order as the csndy in stock was also. paper stuck to candy. They were very nice and apologetic and were happy to replace with another kind of candy, when I refused their kind suggestion, they were happy to issue me a full credit ,also shipping charge, on my credit card. I was totally satisfied .
  • Oct 26, 2016
    I have ordered before and have not been disappointed.
    Nov 6, 2016
    The candy came later than expected. But customer service people where great. Unfortunate the candy dint taste the same as last time I ordered them.
  • Oct 26, 2016
    It is good candy. I would like the purchase necessary to get free shipping to be lower, say @ $50.
  • Oct 26, 2016
    Customer service rep very helpful...Sherrie
  • Oct 26, 2016
    The only place I know of to buy the old time Satellite Wafers, or as I call them, Flying Saucers.
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Cute place -- I'll visit them again if all goes well with my first shipment!