CandyFavorites.com Reviews

01/18/2017
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 290 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CandyFavorites.com

2016 Winner

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Dec 16, 2016
    it was a pain in my rear end to order from you this time. I have been waiting for my order for weeks and it never came so I checked my account and you still had items in my cart even after i was directed to Paypal to pay for the my items. I thought transaction was complete and I had a picture of the screen capture showing that. I called yesterday and left message to have sherry or who ever to call me and left my number. I did not get a call and no message. I am not happy with you.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Your shipping costs are too high. Negotiate better deal with UPS and FedEx for your customer's sake or include regular shipping free and include in the price of your product.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Found the entire experience to be quick and efficient.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    CandyFavorites.com had the candy I needed for Christmas at a very reasonable price. This is my first time to order, so I am anxious to see how the candy tastes. My only complaint is that I had a hard time finding what the shipping cost would be BEFORE checking out. The shipping cost information needs to be visibly displayed, especially since their rate is VERY reasonable compared to other online candy websites. The checkout process was quick and easy.
  • Dec 15, 2016
    I was very happy to get this online, can not find it in any store around my area!
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Fudhe which was named Fudgie Wudgie is the best ever.
    Always the freshest products and the order is shipped in about 3 days
    Second order from Candy Favorites. Convenient and consistent
  • Dec 14, 2016
    I have ordered this item before a year ago at Christmas and it was everybody's favorite.
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I am so happy to get my suckers
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I would have given them all 10's except that somewhere along the process, I did not get a chance to leave the message to the recipient, as I had anticipated. Probably my fault, but it should have been more easily projected to the buyer. Thank you, and I will definitely buy again from Candy Favorites if I am wanting Retro Candy.
    So glad To find these
  • Dec 13, 2016
    It was a great experience and I will definetely be buying more in the future.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    I love them!!!
  • Dec 5, 2016
    liked it
  • Dec 4, 2016
    These Charms Sour Balls are my husband's favorite candy. They are getting harder and harder to find. I was happy to find that I could buy them here. Thank you.
    Dec 15, 2016
    Charms Sour Balls are my husband's favorite candy. Since they are hard to find, I order in bulk. He won't need more for a year or so...
  • Dec 4, 2016
    I was glad to find Brachs candy online
    Dec 15, 2016
  • Dec 1, 2016
    There's something for everyone. This just takes me back to my childhood and I am thankful for your site, I will be coming back again.
    Dec 12, 2016
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I already wrote a review
    Dec 16, 2016
    i ordered 6 boxes of brach's chocolate covered cherries to give out for christmas -they all expired 11/24/2016 not sending them back because it will cost me to mail them back