CandyFavorites.com Reviews

01/27/2015
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 436 reviews.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Dec 29, 2014
    Very easy to order from. They have a great selection and the candy was easy to find because it was all in catagories.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    out standing quality and service
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Have looked everywhere for JuJy Fruits. Can not find in Louisville. So glad could find on your web site. So easy to checkout once all info is listed.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    It was wonderful I and going to shop here from now on
  • Dec 27, 2014
    you have good prices and the candy is always fresh
  • Dec 26, 2014
    love all the variety of candy, brings me back to 50,s and 60,s Thank you
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Dec 30, 2014
    Way too expensive. For the peoduct. Expected more product for the cost.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    Paid extra for second day air and it was shipped ground.. Received on third day.. Contacted staff and they did not offer any refun
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great products and an easy to use online format. Not cluttered with so much info that you get bogged down. Buying is supposed to be a fun and wistful thing, your process lets it stay that way.
    Dec 29, 2014
    A good experience.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is the first time that I have ever made a purchase from Candy Favorites. Once I get my purchases I can explain further.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    so glad we found our favorte licorice
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Brachs cherry cordials are a rare find in my area. They are also my wife's favorite. Squirrel Nut Zippers are my brother's favorite. I did not know they made them any more. Both will be extremely surprised.
    Dec 26, 2014
    One item was a bit expensive but also hard to find. So pleased with the ordering process from order to delivery. Bought both items as gifts and the recipients were surprised to see their childhood candy favorites available still today. I believe Candy Favorites.com will hear from them in the near future.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    This is my moms favorite and glad you carry it, thanks
    Dec 24, 2014
    My mom loves your mallo cups and it is hard to find them in stores now but you guys made my mom very happy for Christmas we got her 8 pounds of them.Love you guys.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 28, 2014
    I didn't know that the boxes of candy were so tiny, I purchased them as a gift and was told how small the boxes were.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I think I ordered once before from this company and have been happy with them
    Dec 27, 2014
  • Dec 11, 2014
    My father passed away 26 years ago today. He used to have a jar that he filled with the Brach's Royals. My kids used to call it Papa candy. They would play a little game and get to pick candy from the jar. It was a fun thing for them. The kids are grown now and I thought I would bring back some memories for them with the Royals. Thank You for helping me.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 28, 2014
    So many of the candies were broken and unedible.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    This is the second time I have ordered this item from you and the reason is just the same: local store said they can no longer get this item. They quit making it!!!!!
    Dec 29, 2014
    I can find the candy I want when the stores near me quit selling the kind I like...............