CandyFavorites.com Reviews

04/25/2015
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 239 reviews.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Feb 22, 2015
    This is the only place I can find Brach's Fiesta Eggs.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    everyone that I know like candy
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Love the possibility to order salty licorice that you otherwise cannot purchase easily in US
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I love tootsie pops at night while watching tv.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Glad to find a bulk purchase. Very smooth transaction. But I found their shipping charges very high. Too much effort to search for better or free shipping offers.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Great place for surgar-free candies.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Quick and easy
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Straightforward website, easy to find what I wanted, good selection. It took me just five minutes or so to complete the order.
    so far so good
  • Feb 18, 2015
    CandyFavorites has the best sugar free candies, with a very large selection. I have made 2 purchases, and with continue to buy my candy from them.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I like the format for searching different candies - especially like the wrapped candy. Have a good variety to choose from; Some of the wrappings are difficult to open. I prefer the twisted and not so much the"sealed" ends.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 22, 2015
    THE ORANGE CREMES WERE NOT BRACH'S CREMES... I THOUGH THEY WERE... THE CHOCOLATE STARS WERE GOOD...
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Always loved blooms since I was a kid. Now I can share with my granddaughters.
    Feb 21, 2015
    I always loved Bonomo's Turkish Taffy as a child. When I tasted the first piece from the box, I was transported back to my childhood. My youngest grandchild is also a big fan of the a candy.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    The malted milk eggs were not like the ones I expected.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    They are awesome. Always deliver and never have problems with my order. Highly recommend them when purchasing this type of product.
    Feb 19, 2015
    As always, pleasant experience, arrived on time and exactly what I ordered.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    No one sells this candy within 100 miles of my home and its my husbands favorite
  • Feb 3, 2015
    inrormation about products and processing not easy to find on website howerver the customer service using the phone number provide was excellent. Please send offers and coupons to alldell@aol.com PRIMARY TOPIC SHOULD ALLOW MORE THAN ONE CHOICE. i WANTED TO SELECT COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Feb 18, 2015
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Feb 19, 2015
    I ordered spiced jelly beans. This product comes in two forms, spiced jelly beans and spice drops. It's all good except for one of the flavors, which is colored pale orange, and has the oddest taste, like soap or a dirty refrigerator. The pale orange candy of both types has to be removed from the mixed bag to avoid accidently biting into one.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Nice to have a kosher candy outlet
    Feb 18, 2015
    I returned one item and do not know if I received credit for it. Could you please let me know