CandyFavorites.com Reviews

09/01/2014
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 275 reviews.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Aug 25, 2014
    They have candy I have not been able to find else where.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    can you please start carring Pink grapefruit slices. Thanks!
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Good place to get hard to find candy.
    it workde well for me
    Easy to use
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I appreciate the fact that I could order this product as I am addicted to this candy. I really would like to know where I may buy this product locally. I used to purchase these at Wal-Mart but no longer. Thank you.l
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Brachs butterscotch disks are amazing!! I quit smoking 6 years ago and between this candy and Super Bubble bubble gum I succeeded!!I sure hope they're not doing away with this candy, can't find it in any store :(
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I missed using an email coupon opportunity (expired) and did not realize it until I was checking out. I left the site without making the purchase. I received a a very nice informational email from Jon, asking me what had happend and why I did not complete checkout. I explained why and he then authorized the expired coupon use for me. That is quality customer service with NO pressure to buy! Jon, thank you for taking the time on a weekend to talk with me and for extending the offer.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    this is the first time I have ordered from this site and I hope it all works out well the process of selecting and checking out was extremely easy
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Was difficult to find the free shipping threshold initially, but a letter from the president clarified that.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love being able to purchase mini robin eggs all year around!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Very clear ordering information and helpful information when selecting a candy buffet.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    This is one of the few places I can find Brachs Cinnamon discs ... that my husband cannot live without. Have occasionally purchased other products over the years I have been doing business with this company. I am always totally satisfied with products and services.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    got on line and asked for a particular product which you had and it was easy for me to complete purchase ..thanks
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Ordering was super easy. I'd order again!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Just what I was looking for
    It was a lot of fun searching for candies from the 60"s for a Birthday party
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Great company, totally meets my needs
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Lots of old candies to bring back old memeories.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    So glad to find an old favorite from my childhood.