CandyFavorites.com Reviews

07/04/2015
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 158 reviews.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Jun 14, 2015
    I HAVENT HAD A GOLDBERG PEANUT CHEW SINCE 1987 WHEN I LIVED IN N.Y. FLORIDA DOESNT SELL THEM , I CANT WAIT TO EAT ONE OR TWO,,,,, THANK YOU.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    easy, stock my favorite candy!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Fast finding what I wanted and fast checkout.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I'll be able to share more once the product arrives.
    I love this site
  • Jun 10, 2015
    It would be nice for business owners to have an option during checkout to receive tax exemption.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    This is my only place to shop for candy. There is an outstanding selection. Sometimes I see items I didn't know I wanted, until I saw them. Free shipping is a real help. I appreciated the consideration shown to customers by this company.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    This is for bizrate. This company sells candy. Why is a catagory "candy" not among the types of what was bought?
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I loved this candy when I was young, I can't believe I found it again. Thank you so much.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    Everything came just as ordered.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    A surprise that I could buy a blast from the past.
    Jun 11, 2015
    What a great fathers day gift. My husband loves Zagnut bars and we can't find them anywhere. He is going camping with our twin grandsons so I will just sneek the whole box in his camping food. He will be surprised.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    Easy to order, received it the next day .
  • May 30, 2015
    I love the selections and prices!
    Jun 8, 2015
    I love their web site and plan on ordering again!
  • May 30, 2015
    I love the item that I ordered ~~~ and you are the only place I can find it! It's so easy to order and then to enjoy when I receive it! It's so nice to have coupons as discounts for my orders!
    Jun 7, 2015
    I'm extremely happy in finding this site. It is the only place I could find my favorite snack (edible Easter grass) and I am so pleased that they have it in stock and they mail it to me the same day and I receive it several days later. I love being able to use the Order Tracking of my requested items. And it always has been delivered as the tracking promises!!!
  • May 26, 2015
    A very good experience
    Jun 12, 2015
    A very pleasant experiance
  • May 13, 2015
    I look forward to getting the candy soon! Easy to order and complete. I'm excited to work with candyfavorites.com! Thank you...
    Jun 11, 2015
    good product on time delivery, well packaged.
  • May 10, 2015
    Too soon since I haven't ordered from them before.
    Jun 8, 2015