CandyFavorites.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CandyFavorites.com Reviews

08/21/2017
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 112 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CandyFavorites.com

2016 Winner

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Jul 09, 2017
    I didn't like that you don't give a date of when it will arrive! I need this product by the 20th of July. Now I do love how the site is set up and all the different candy choices.
    Jul 20, 2017
    I was truly impressed with CandyFavorites.com I ordered for my daughter's Sweet 16 party and I wish I would have ordered more from them.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    I love being able to buy candy that I ate when I was a kid. Thank you
  • Jul 19, 2017
    I love the selection of candy and how quickly it is delivered to us.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    I have been purchasing from you for at least 5 years and also receive notices from you but yesterday I tried many times to place a order and was unable to place the order. Very annoying. Never had this problem before.
    Not enough variety.
  • Jul 18, 2017
    Great web site easy and fast to useHoping that the candy quality is as great
  • Jun 30, 2017
    The website is easy to navigate, and select items without excessive product descriptions and links. The site has a clean look and a simple navigation map to the products available. I would highly recommend shopping at CandyFavorites.com. It was a great experience!
    Jul 17, 2017
    The website was easy to navigate, with quality pictures of the product I ordered. Also, the candy arrived on time via UPS Ground with no breakage or melted items.Thanks!
  • Jul 17, 2017
    It is nice that this item is available. It seems that this item isn't available year round.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    WE love Tootsie Pops, as do our children and grandchildren.
    Jul 17, 2017
    Great Candy
  • Jul 15, 2017
    this is the only place i can find the nostalgic candies i had as a child--am a local produce seller and these are perfect for my store!!
  • Jul 07, 2017
    my order was a bit pricey, with a lack of sizes, and shipping prices are a little high.
    Jul 13, 2017
    I got what I ordered, in a timely manner.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    Found what i was looking for
    Jul 13, 2017
  • Jul 11, 2017
    it's kind of hard to describe my feelings on this transaction until I receive my order, then, this transaction will be complete and I can give you the true feelings about this order.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    love your candy
    Jul 10, 2017
    The candy heart that I ordered do not taste the best not like the ones I've got before. I hate that I sent so much money on them and they don't taste the same, kind of stale. when ever I order the 5 pound bag they are always great but this 3 pound bag not so great.
  • Jul 01, 2017
    The lemon drops at my local store are usually all stuck together and yours are not.
    Jul 10, 2017
  • Jul 08, 2017
    I love old fashioned hard candy. It is often difficult to find. It is a bit pricey and shipping seems high.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    CandyFavorites always has my favorite bubble gum in stock. It provides easy and convenient online shopping and always ships quality products quickly. This is why I always order from CandyFavorites.
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Relevant products for event purchased...
  • Jul 06, 2017
    There is no mention of which company manufactures the candy I purchased. I was looking in particular for Broch's spice gumdrops.
  • Jun 28, 2017
    It looks like a good place to order something you cannot find in a store. The shipping price is high on one small product.
    Jul 05, 2017
    They had Lifesavers I wanted.