CandyFavorites.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CandyFavorites.com Reviews

07/22/2017
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 112 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CandyFavorites.com

2016 Winner

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• May 27, 2017
    Order form colors and ease of use poor. Liked old one better!
    Jun 08, 2017
    Great job always...need to use more coupons to drive sales with its loyal customers.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    So far so good. The website is easy enough to navigate, and the search function was perfect.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    I like licorice bridge mix and you had it.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    Hard to find anything without chocolate on store shelves - Candy favorites is my go-to place for its wide range of products and ease of use. Orders arrive very quickly, in perfect condition, everything is fresh, AND always exactly what I ordered.
  • May 27, 2017
    I was just surfing around the net looking for another company who were not out of mints that I favor.
    Jun 07, 2017
    Jun 07, 2017
    This is the ONLY place I have found the particular candy I want, year round. The candy is seasonal and is only available at my local stores about 2-months out of the year.
  • May 26, 2017
    Need more details about the product and more veritity of 1 product. And lower shipping charges.
    Jun 06, 2017
  • May 26, 2017
    Jun 06, 2017
    Sour cherries arrived very melted and stuck together. These were supposed to be a Father's Day gift
  • Jun 05, 2017
    I go to cape May new jersey every year and always get these candies, for the past 3 years I've went they did not have them, so I looked online and CandyFavorites.com HAD THEM!!!! I was so pleased to be able to have them again, Thank you for your excellent service
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Please offer more promotional discounts.
  • May 20, 2017
    I love the older candy.
    May 31, 2017
  • May 17, 2017
    May 29, 2017
    Would like to see ma Lil more like lemons cookies taffy lip sticks (red) and the pink strawberry Lil cookies with pink icing
  • May 15, 2017
    FIRST PURCHASE''
    May 29, 2017
    EVERYTHING WENT VERY WELL GREAT PRODUCT''
  • May 28, 2017
    first time ordering from your company, found it very easy. I'm hoping to get my order in 3 days. thank you.
    Shipping too expensive
  • May 25, 2017
    I am not an experienced computer person, but this site was fast and easy . Had a problem with one of the orders with chocolates . I spoke to a representative and they were wonderful l. The problem was my location, not candy favorites. Everything was taken care of perfectly.
  • May 25, 2017
    It would help if beside the item you would explain a unit is a unit 1 jar of say jelly beans or is a unit 3 jars . say a unit is 3 jars of jelly beans =====there are 120 jb in a jar and 3 jars in 1 unit. Or like there are 10 suger daddys in a box items need to be explaind better . or maybe its just me. Aslo said i had a discount but i could not find itand why cant i choose more then 1 primary topic of my comment do youngs not wont to know all of it or is only part of it ok
  • May 23, 2017
    Great product and excellent service!
  • May 23, 2017
    Love being able to order hard to find candy.
  • May 22, 2017
    I couldn't find vanilla tootsie rolls anywhere and as soon as I went to candy favorites I found them right away at an amazing price