CandyFavorites.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CandyFavorites.com Reviews

10/20/2017
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 130 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - CandyFavorites.com

2016 Winner

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Aug 26, 2017
    I have been all over the internet to buy ice blue mints and your site is by far the best I have encountered. Your shipping charges are the lowest I have encountered. I now go directly to your site when I am looking for candy.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    your check out was difficult to find ,even with an item in the cart. frustrating
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Shipping price is my only complaint
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Cant say more till the candy is tasted.
  • Aug 25, 2017
    I found what I was looking for but it was out of stock at this time(cracker jacks in the boxes). I went ahead and did order the Cracker Jacks in the snack sacks, they will do fine for the party. Would of enjoyed the box but now I know where to find them early in the season. Hopefully Frito Lay will continue to make them for the summer months.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Glad the item remains available, wish they carried more of a selection from bubble gum- ex. Smoothie mix, cotton candy, birthday cake, etc
    Aug 25, 2017
    Pleased to find this item
  • Aug 24, 2017
    great assortment of current and nostalgic candies!
  • Aug 24, 2017
    I like Candy Favorites because of the many kinds of old fashioned sweets they offer. I also like the fact that my sweets are not the only thing that I can search for.
  • Aug 23, 2017
    My first time here, but I love caramel candy
  • Aug 22, 2017
    I find your questions invasive and very private and discriminate I will never be ordering from this company again after I seen the survey and I will let people I know not to order from you welcome to the East Coast
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Great vanilla fudge
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Great selection!
    Aug 22, 2017
  • Aug 21, 2017
    i think you cany is cool
  • Aug 19, 2017
    Sometimes I wish that there were pictures of ingredient and information label next to products main picture of each candy
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I love your store,love your candy. Its so easy and with pay-pal its great!!!
    Aug 18, 2017
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Thank you for having those mints to sell. 30 years tradition suddenly gone from retail stores.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Good products and easy to use system.
  • Aug 16, 2017
    I am really glad to order my favorite candy from Candy Favorites.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Since I had no human contact I felt that just a mediocre rating was appropriate. Also step after web address & password a little confusing
  • Jul 31, 2017