CandyFavorites.com Reviews

09/02/2015
CandyFavorites.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyFavorites.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 167 reviews.

CandyFavorites.com Rating

More About CandyFavorites.com

Recent Reviews for CandyFavorites.com

• Jul 18, 2015
    I have been buying candy 18 years
  • Jul 14, 2015
    They are easy to do business with.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I've used this company many times in the past, and have been pleased with all of my orders.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I've been looking for Fortune Bubble for YEARS. Thank you. I look forward to looking through your site for more lost treasures. However, I don't like the low amount of shipping options. and the price of shipping could be lower.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Only company that had tea berry in stock yea!!!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    always fresh always very good have never been disappointed
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I have been looking for fortune bubble gum for a while now and am excited Candyfavorites has it.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I don't have any at the moment this is my first time ordering from this site. I will be able to answer this better when I see how this shipment goes.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Easy to find your way around the website, Good prices and easy checkout.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I love the ease of the site
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I wanted to use an Amazon gift card and couldn't
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    i dont like silly servays
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Can no longer get black licorice bites in the stores in Florida. The ones ordered are nearly equal to the ones we used to get in our Super Markets.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I really wish the spiced jelly beans were back in stock. That said I am aware they are seasonal and sell out fast.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Thank you for all the different kinds of candy especially the retro candy
  • Jul 4, 2015
    You had the item I was looking for.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    So excited to find Fortune Bubble Bubblegum on your site! I've been searching for years for this gum that was my favorite when I was a teenager, & can't wait to share it with my children, & my grandsons! Thanks to you I can share a bit of nostalgia with my family that have only heard about this bubblegum but, now they get to actually try it!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Received order and opened box there were live ants in the box. It smelled damp. Candy was ok except the melocream fall mix a lot of pieces were broken. Also I did not get the 5 percent off my order initially when I signed up For their newsletter. I just tasted the neco wafers and they are stale
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Opinion page is toooooooooooooo detailed and tooooooo lengthy
    Jul 8, 2015