CandyStore.com Reviews

10/22/2014
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 178 reviews. Last rated on 10/22/2014.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

• Oct 22, 2014
    I did not have to go to a big store just for king size candy
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Very nice selections and affordable
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great variety of shopping choices and options. very specific.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I have always been pleased when ordering from CandyStore. com. They are a very good company and easy to work with.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I actually only wanted one box, however, the shipping cost as much as the product so I purchased two boxes. There needs to be some kind of ratio between amount of product and shipping cost.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Super site...now if the candy arrives prior to our event: Woohoo!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Very pleased with the website. I have been looking for some of these candies for awhile and am pleased I have found them on this site/
  • Oct 19, 2014
    great wwebsite hope candy gets here in time for birthday i payed for better shipping
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I had a hard time getting the candy thru Michael's Craft Store as candy deliveries were not handle in the specific stores but thru corporate so I decided to go directly to the source. I do like the offers Michael's has for customers but they could not supply my need,
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Not easy to check out! Stingy discount!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    The reviews and the prices won me over! I was a little disappointed on the high handling charge. Otherwise everything has been a pleasant experience thus far.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Great site, great prices, great selection. My only feedback would be that applying a coupon wasn't as obvious as it should have been. I had to hunt in my order to see where to even click to enter a discount coupon.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Very fun site! Easy to navigate. :)
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    the order was placed and the candy delivered amazingly fast. The candy was fresh and delicious, couldn't ask for more.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    Sorry to start out this way... I know there's other companies that are available. I found you two years ago and have been ordering most if not all the time. You always have what I'm looking for or tell me in advance of the time frame you should be getting it in. I will tell you that I'd tried one other company, thus do to the fact I forgot your website and I was deployed over seas. Sorry the point they SUCK and you guys are KICKING ASS and taking names. Thanks you for always come thru. Sincerely, Spc Fetterolf
  • Oct 9, 2014
    first time buyer - have no comments other than answering the survey
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I was not able to use 10%couple
    Oct 18, 2014
    I couldn't use my couple. For 60$ i can make for only 50 goody bags. It is very costly.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I got a email about free shipping but could not find a place to put the FEXEX38 SO I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR SHOPPING.... BUMMER! I love the candy thought...
    Oct 17, 2014
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Oct 15, 2014
    Your product is as stated. The price is better than the others on the internet and the shipping made it worth it. Thank you
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    I was unaware of the duty charges so the product cost me a lot more then expected. Unfortunately by no fault if yours this has soured my experience quite a bit.