CandyStore.com Reviews

02/10/2016
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 226 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2016.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

good verity, reasonable prices
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I knew what I was wanting and when I searched for the one item it was available. I ordered, paid and was back to work in less then 5 minutes.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Very quick, easy and convenient! :)
  • Feb 10, 2016
    This was a very easy and pleasant buying experience. I'll be back!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Love shopping online and especially at CandySore.com where I can always find something great to satisfy my SWEET TOOTH craving!!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I'm excited to learn about a new place to order my favorite sweets.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Out of my favorites too often.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Overall good experience! On all fronts!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I'm so excited I found this website! It has a bunch of candy that I haven't seen as a kid, and sooo much I didn't even know about that my parents enjoyed when they were younger. And it's for such a great price, too!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    This purchase was for my store...not sure if you offer wholesale but your prices are still reasonable.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Best place for licorice I've ever found. Great customer service!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    EVERTHING WAS QUITE EASY TO ORDER.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    The Candy Store webpage is displayed in a deliciously mouth watering way.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    very clear price and shipping information.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Just found out about the sugar free assorted drops & I'm thrilled! They taste great!
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Candy Store seems to be as good as any, better than some I've seen. Ordering is quick & easy. I would order from you again.
    Feb 9, 2016
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 10, 2016
    Won't use this site again...Didnt let me know until the day before delivery that I wasn't receiving one of the types of candy I ordered and this was for a wedding...The candy doesn't look the same when delivered...
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    My order was to arrive on Friday for a baby shower the next day. I needed it bybfriday as I had to leave early in the am in Saturday to get to the location. All week long the tracking said my user would arrive by end of day Friday as did an email from the candy store. Friday evening it changed to Saturday which is too late. I had to run around and find substitutes Friday night. My husband refused delivery on Saturday and the ordere was returned intact. I also sent and email advising that I had refused the order and why and a week later I have had no response to my email and no refund. I am going to report this to the better business bureau and have my bank charge back the fee. Terrible customer service.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Shipping cost more than the product.. Im'm looking into a local source.
  • Jan 18, 2016