CandyStore.com Reviews

08/31/2015
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 192 reviews.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

• Jul 15, 2015
    Large variety and simple to navigate.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Very satisfied. The same order would have been more expensive at candy warehouse.com.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    your make it easy for me to find what i was looking for with the candy and the price for my niece baby birthday party.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Easy and inexspensive, large selection.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    OR CANDY BAR WAS THE TALK OF THE DAY! ORANGE AND PURPLE! WE WILL CONTINUE TO USE THE STORE. ANGIE AND ROZ
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Happy to find this online.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I have shopped them quite a while ago and was very happy with the freshness & quality of previous orders. I hope it has remained the same.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I love your sugar free options!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Love candystore.com just wish the Richardson After Dinner Mints were cheaper!
    easy to use
  • Jul 7, 2015
    This was the best way to order the taffy that we love....
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I have vision impairment and your website is too light for me to see well in the checkout process.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    My experience was very easy and direct. The pricing was very good for the item though I think the shipping cost os a bit high.
    Jul 14, 2015
    The product was exactly as described and at a good price. It arrived earlier than I thought which was very good.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    I couldn't believe how fast I got my order. I would order from them again Carolyn
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Happy to be able to order bulk jawbreakers from the Candy Store.
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    I have a fund raiser, we needed the candy by tomorrow. We have yet to receive it. I have called, not knowing your offices are in California, therefore, I will contact first thing this morning Pacific time. I was very excited to have found your online store, i am willing to continue purchasing from you providing my purchase can get here ASAP.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    Green gummy bears were a little darker green than they appeared/what I was looking for. Otherwise everything was great!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Fire Balls are hard to find local. Thanks
    Jul 13, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I have enjoyed my purchase from CANDYSTORE every time that I have ordered.
    Jul 7, 2015