CandyStore.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CandyStore.com Reviews

07/23/2017
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 186 reviews.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

• May 18, 2017
    Good site. Wish they had more chocolate marshmallow type candies
  • May 09, 2017
    Thank you for the call this morning, since I was having trouble ordering.Hopefully all went through this time around.Mary
    May 18, 2017
    The price of buying the Andes Mints in bulk was much better than buying the little packs of the mints in local stores.Thank you. The mints came much faster than I expected.Thanks for quick service
  • May 18, 2017
    Was disappointed you did not have tubs of Twizzlers available in wrapped bite size.
    Cheap
  • May 18, 2017
    I think that you need to have a breakdown of your shipping and what exactly it means. It's very hard to know when you will get your products you ordered.
  • May 18, 2017
    Great shopping experience. I was disappointed to see a lot of pop ups from your site after I concluded my purchase. If the pop ups continue, it may have an effect on how likely I would be to continue shopping at your site.
  • May 17, 2017
    Great selections and I love the coupons.
  • May 17, 2017
    Wish there was more flavor varieties
  • May 17, 2017
    CANDYSTORE has a very good selections of Candies, I do some parties and always need candies
  • May 17, 2017
    I'm using this candy for wedding favors. I think they will be perfect.
  • May 16, 2017
    There was no shipping time stated, only prices. Also, I could not find a phone number to ask questions
  • May 07, 2017
    Very fresh and tastes great
    May 16, 2017
    I bought the tropical taffy and I like it even better than the regular taffy. Very soft and full of flavor.
  • May 16, 2017
    I can find my favorite candy here and have not found it other places.
  • May 16, 2017
    Have always enjoyed the candies that I have order. First purchase was bulk for my daughter's candy table at her wedding. It was a huge success except the paper bags I ordered came apart. Thankfully, I also ordered white drawstring mesh bags.
  • May 16, 2017
    This is exactly what I I was looking for!
  • May 16, 2017
    my only issue is I live in florida and order for my work. I cannot order chocolate in the summer months because it will arrive melted. I could pay crazy $$ to ship it faster but that blows my budget.
  • May 16, 2017
    Easy to order. Lots of selections. I love it when there's a coupon for free shipping!
  • May 15, 2017
    Only place I can find sour cherry cola gummies for my daughter
  • Apr 21, 2017
    I paid less 3 months ago per box. (Amazon) So I onlly ordered 1 box instead of 2
    May 14, 2017
    I paid $31.98 for 2 Trident Tropical Twist Sugar Free Gum (18 sticks) on 1/16/17 (Amazon)I was charged $24.98 for 1 18 pc 12 ct Trident Tropical TWist Sugar Free 3 motnhs later by Candy Store.
  • May 02, 2017
    I liked the prices on the candystore website!!
    May 14, 2017
    I ordered Cherry Tootsie Roll pops, but instead, I received 3 huge boxes of assorted Tootsie Roll pops. This is NOT what I ordered. Customer Service, instead, sent me a description of the order and that was supposed to resolve this issue. They should know better. I'm VERY disappointed with this company and you can bet that I'll NEVER order from them again. Furthermore, I plan to let everyone I know about my dissatisfaction with this company!!!