CandyStore.com Reviews

12/06/2016
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 212 reviews.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

• Oct 4, 2016
    Love the videos to determine how much to purchase
  • Oct 4, 2016
    No comment at this time. I reserve my comment at a later date!
  • Oct 4, 2016
    First experience with this merchant, but since he carries the candy that I grew up chewing on, I will be a repeat customer.
  • Oct 4, 2016
    You advertise that you can use your Amazon credit card at Candy Store but it does not accept the numbers
  • Oct 4, 2016
    I need a price per piece listed with the wrapped candy.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Selections are not available locally
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Very simple ordering. Took advantage of free shipping today that I got emailed today as I was sitting on a fence about ordering candy for myself :)
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Please do NOT ever callow the phone and DO NOT share my phone #.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I am looking for an old time candy assortment for a 50's-60's party. I found some good samples thru the Candy Store.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I order candy for my place of employment as giveaways. The selection is good, the candy is always fresh and the price good. It is easy to come back to a quality company.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Previously ordered through Amazon but it was not received and I was credited.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Ginger Rocks! She listened to my online situation and she single handedly has kept me a satisfied customer. Ginger gets an extra day off this month!
    Oct 4, 2016
    I very much appreciated the flexibility of The Candy Store's customer service in allowing me to still use a free shipping coupon even though I was less than a dollar away from the $49.00 limit. That type of courtesy and flexibility makes me a devout customer. FedEx delivery times were not customer friendly and their inability to follow delivery instructions is very disappointing. UPS or even USPS are much more customer aware and focused.
  • Sep 24, 2016
    Many questions regarding products and purchase, I could not answer as I have never purchased before from this merchant and have to idea about the product that is coming or how it is coming. Shipping is flat rate, but it has little to no information on the actual shipping company, type or estimated time of arrival.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Oct 5, 2016
    I have received few bags of candy that were questionable . I will be returning one item as soon as I figure out your process to return or credit or replace.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Thank you for being there for convenient shopping orders. I am unable to get out shopping due to my disability and when I can shop online I do. Candy Store.com is a way I can get the sugar free candy I love and also buy gifts for my loved ones for birthdays and other holiday's. I want you to know that I appreciate you very much. Thanks again Sincerely A Satisfied Customer
    Oct 5, 2016
    Always happy with this company. Thank You!
  • Sep 21, 2016
    I can wait to taste the flavor
    Sep 28, 2016
    Very good service
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Oct 1, 2016
    My only problem with this transaction was that I never received ant tracking information when it was shipped out. I had to send an email inquiring about my order. I did get a very prompt reply with the information I needed. LOVE the candy! The shipping prices were much lower than I expected, always a pleasant surprise. Thank you!
  • Sep 13, 2016
    None at this time
    Sep 29, 2016
    I love the choices they have!
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Easy to navigate through the many selections
    Sep 30, 2016
    delivered in a timely fashion--truly satisfied