CandyStore.com Reviews

07/22/2016
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 197 reviews.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

• Jul 7, 2016
    Love the candy and will always purchase from candy store. Always arrives very quickly and packaged very well.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Sarah was outstanding in trying to help me. I ended up going back to the check out area and reimporting the data for the 2nd time. It took. She is a credit to you and the company.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    This i a special order for Gaston County Honor Guard. These guys are crazy over these jaw busters. Thanks for a quick way to order.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Very good site. Easy and quick to find candy and process
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Candy store has some interesting items for resale
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Easy and got what I wanted
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Please do not list candy that is no longer in stock
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Some of the items I wanted did not have a button to add to my shopping cart
  • Jul 3, 2016
    The CandyStore.com had a banner at the top indicating free shipping with $100 purchase. I assumed with tax I had that with a $99.99 purchase, but No, they charged me shipping. Pretty lousy.
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Loved that I found exactly what I was looking for quickly and was able to place my order quickly! Can't wait to get my Jelly Belly candy!
  • Jul 1, 2016
    When I shop on line I want easy and fast. That is what I get with the CandyStore.com And they have free shipping. That is great.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Cheapest prices I have seen online for what I am purchasing (even though I feel that the price is a bit too high for candy). I have read the reviews and the reviews did appeal to me enough to place an order. I will have to find out for myself before I can comment on the quality of the product. I have been fancying Spice Drops for the past 6 months and have purchased this product by both the package ounces and by the 1 pound bag.. seems kind of silly not to buy it bulk. We will see.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    I have bought through the company before and my family and I just love they're produces very good Quality
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Let see how the candy turns out to be. Product will speak for itself, esp in terms of freshness and quality.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Jul 7, 2016
    The soft ware doesn't make ordering easy. There fore by the time I got the order in I wasn't sure what I ordered. It turned out ok and delivery was good.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Jul 4, 2016
    The ease of ordering and selections above all.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    What I purchased is I hope the hard jolly rancher in watermelon flavor only 160 count box. Could not really read the box nor magnify it to see if "hard candy".
    Jun 29, 2016
    Box was in good shape. The jolly ranchers watermelon are fresh not old. Very pleased. I am an insulin diabetic and my Endocrinologist recommended this when I have low blood sugars. No one near me or on line sold just the watermelon but CandyStore. Thanks
  • Jun 21, 2016
    I usually enjoy my purchases.
    Jul 7, 2016
    This is the second time I've ordered 'chocolate' from you and it was un-recognizable! The last time ~ I contacted you and was told that it was because of the heat of the season . . . . I said then ~ and I'll say it again ~ either get better shipping filler ~ or 'DO NOT SELL CHOCOLATE in the summer. This will be my last CHOCOLATE purchase from you ~ For a company that deals solely in melting merchandise ~ I find it incredibly hard to believe you don't have a more suitable way of getting the product to the customer 'in tack'. Shame on you!!!!!!!! Gave you a second chance ~ but there won't be a third.
  • May 23, 2016
    Jul 6, 2016
    It was a great experience with good prices. One product I ordered was out of stock and it was cancelled and refunded, but I would have liked to know other options since I got a discount on shipping due to the amount of product I ordered. I ended up not re-ordering a similar product because I didn't want to pay additional shipping. Everything else was received very quickly and was exactly what we wanted and needed for the candy bar for our wedding reception.