CandyStore.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

CandyStore.com Reviews

12/15/2017
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 204 reviews.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

• Nov 13, 2017
    You sell Nut Goodies end of story
    Nov 25, 2017
    all great except orange slices were very tough, hard and stale. Would have returned them, but I have an actual life (too busy).
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Repeat customer. Product selection and prices good. The internet ordering was slow.Could not get to my shopping cart. Have to leave site and come back in. Time between key stroke and moving to next screen slow. Now could just be the time of year so I will cut you some slack
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Love the choices.Love the candies.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Finding what I wanted was easy.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    I am a first grade teacher and a Children's Ministry Leader at church. These purchases are part of reward programs for the students that are exciting and motivating for them and help increase learning and FUN!I love the selection, the great diversity, and the pricing that Candy Store offers!
  • Nov 24, 2017
    I order the jaw breakers regularly from the Candy Store. The purchase usually has a discount sometimes has free shipping. We always know that the shipping is quick. The product is good. Everyone likes the candy and we will continue to purchase from them.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    I purchase candy for work for my co-workers who sometimes need a pick-me-up. I love the ease of buying candy online and having it shipped directly to my work. The prices are good too.
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Having just ordered it is hard to determine overall satisfaction without having actually received the product. However...this site was the easiest by far in my search for this product. Simple to find the EXACT product I was looking for and ZERO hassles in the on-line process. So far So good!!
  • Nov 21, 2017
    The product is great , prices are great and special discount is great. What's not to like.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    First place I've found one of my favorite candies .
  • Nov 21, 2017
    The prices are the lowest online
  • Nov 21, 2017
    Loved this site. They have a big variety of products.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    my husband always loves the root beer barrells and is now about out. I do wish there were occassional coupons. each one I tried, then said is was not legible, so I finally gave up and just ordered without any discounts. that is my only complaint.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    my husband is very fussy and has been smoke free for 30 days and without the taffy it would have been harder
  • Nov 02, 2017
    Nov 16, 2017
    My first box came and was all broken, but when I called they helped me and shipped me a new box with plenty of time to meet my deadline.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    great
  • Nov 15, 2017
    it gave me an opportunity by giving my email to give me 10% off but did not give coupon code so i could get 10% off.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I wanted to have this to Ireland and was unable to ship. Friends inN.Ireland love your candy and I like to send to them!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I have held off buying, only because because the shipping charge is very, very high!
  • Nov 13, 2017
    Sometimes one can't remember their password. A clue would be nice.