CandyStore.com Reviews

02/06/2016
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 232 reviews.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

• Jan 3, 2016
    We were looking for milky way and twix in bite sized and they were unavailable.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    I loved how easy it was to order. Everything is so simple and right in front of you. There's not one candy that didn't remind me of my childhood :)!!!!!!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    I have to drive at least 30 miles from my house to find this brand of candy. Also in all the price is also better in getting in bolk.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Love my candy
  • Dec 31, 2015
    excellet web site
  • Dec 26, 2015
    I loved shopping here. My family is full of candy lovers and to be able to get thir favorite flavor and brand is AMAZING! i will definitely be returning!
  • Dec 26, 2015
    I could not find any Snickers candy bars!
  • Dec 22, 2015
    If the candy is as good as the ordering is easy then I would say that I made a very good purchase and I will definitely be back.
    Dec 31, 2015
    They are not Brach's. They are smaller, harder, something missing, not quite sure.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    I am highly satified with all 3 of my candy orders, They are fresh and full of flavor.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    We received our order but it came two days later than we were originally told via email tracking. There were other items we wanted but was not available on the site, so we had toake a trip out to go to Party City to get our other items.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    never got my on line coupon to use on the order...
    Dec 24, 2015
    sent 2 requests to return product since it was not the size i ordered I have not heard back yet
    None
    Dec 26, 2015
    Great candy,great service.
    Jan 1, 2016
    Ordered candy online, delivered on time and was a gift. Was very satisfied.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    My complaint is that you have no free gift card attachment to write a note especially when shipping to a different address at this time of year.Also,your coupons are difficult to apply to the order.I was sent one and it was rejected.then,you sent me one that was also rejected.
    Dec 24, 2015
    My complaint is that the recipients had no idea who had sent the goodies as you did not have any free gift note attachment.I had to call them to make sure that they received the taffy.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    I have a hubby who love Uno candy bars... His favorite. I can't find them and The Cangy Store is going to send them to me as a real surprise for him.
    Jan 1, 2016
    My hubby's favorite candy bar is UNO bars. They are not available where we live so I order them as a surprise gift.
  • Dec 8, 2015
    Dec 22, 2015
    I loved the peppermint taffy - but not the licorice. To me the Licorice had a "funky" taste. However, I will purchase the peppermint taffy again.
  • Dec 7, 2015
    I was very happy to find a store that sold my favorite candy in bulk
    Dec 26, 2015
  • Dec 7, 2015
    Well arranged site, can look for item by color, flavor, type. Pricing seems competitive. Would like some smaller size packages as options.
    Dec 30, 2015
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Dec 23, 2015
    Did not receive email when product shipped, never given tracking info, ups charged $40 cod which I know isn't candy stores problem, but they are the shipping company you chose, so all told it cost me $65 to ship a $20 item. In addition the package had obviously been dropped or crushed, enough that the air bags inside were all popped.