CandyStore.com Reviews

08/19/2014
CandyStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. CandyStore.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 138 reviews.

CandyStore.com Rating

More About CandyStore.com

Recent Reviews for CandyStore.com

• Jun 27, 2014
    Super quick shipping and cheap prices =)
  • Jun 27, 2014
    my first purchase i will have to get back to you on that
  • Jun 26, 2014
    BEST SHOP!!!Wish shipping to canada was cheaper. I will cross the border myself and get package to save 40 dollars
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    I was just amazed at the speed of delivery, I received the package exactly 2 days after ordering, just amazing!!
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I like this site, I am sure if I need something in the future, I will be back.
    Jun 20, 2014
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I liked the website & was easy to order
    Jun 13, 2014
    I'm very satisfied with my order and have recommended ACandyStore.com to several of my friends already.
    Great experience so far
    Jun 26, 2014
    Awesome experience. Thank you.
    Jun 12, 2014
    I wanted a variety pack of hard candy sticks, just like the picture showed on your website. All of the other flavors are listed individually, then you show a picture of all of the flavors together, leading the consumer to believe it will be a variety because the other products were all individual flavors. I was shocked and disappointed to open the box and see only banana. Very misleading. When I called to express my disappointment, I would have felt much better if the employee on the phone would have said they would make a variety pack for me special and get it to me overnight. Our event was last night for which I needed the variety pack.
    Jun 11, 2014
    I thought I was ordering fruit flavor hard candy mix but got choclate instead. It appears that is what I ordered. I must have misread the oder infomration.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    I buy this candy for my 94 year old Mom.She loves the atomic fireballs and clove stick candy, which are both very hard to find in bulk locally (she goes through quite a bit of each quickly).I feel at her age, if she wants this stuff, she should have it.
    Jun 18, 2014
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Can't wait to start salivating on those old time tasting hard candies (root beer, horehound, licorice) flavors that will bring back childhood memories seventy years old!!!!!!
  • May 31, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    Would order again if needed. Purchased candy for upcoming wedding.
  • May 30, 2014
    I was able to find what I wanted and the shipping was the cheapest of all the websites I checked into.
    Jun 9, 2014
  • May 29, 2014
    Ex to shop. Can't wait to finish my wedding favors
    Jun 8, 2014
    One company that carries what I want in bulk - very reliable and on time - also cheaper than most - I will order again
    Jun 15, 2014
    The customer comments abut the Taffy has been fantastic.
  • May 28, 2014
    Jun 8, 2014
    My experience shopping at this store was great
  • May 26, 2014
  • May 26, 2014
    Jun 9, 2014
    I have an item to return and trying to return in their 5 day window but CAN'T get anyone on the phone OR leave a message. I.ve email 4 times with no response. Extremely poor customer service especially considering the amount of money I spent. Avoid this place!
  • May 18, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    candy arrived quickly and just as described