Canning Supply Reviews

09/03/2015
Canning Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Canning Supply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.

Canning Supply Rating

More About Canning Supply

Recent Reviews for Canning Supply

• Sep 2, 2015
    I thought I selected the priority option for shipping - but set me back to ground shipping. There was no way to "Edit" the option at checkout. There was a non-functioning down arrow. Was disappointed that each option did not give me a range for shipping expectations per option. If you accept paypal, perhaps you should also consider USPS shipping options.!?
  • Aug 31, 2015
    love the website so easy to find what I am looking for
  • Aug 26, 2015
    That s was an easy purchase. Can't wait to get it so I can make my grape jelly.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    I thought everything was great except the promotion. I was going to buy the canning stuff no matter the promotion or not. Since you said there's a $100 gift to take the survey I did and it turned out to be one of those 3 free months of magazines! Everyone hates that. Then you get locked in accidentally with 3 different mags! Plus who reads magazines anymore? I just didn't like the bullshit promotion. I would have supported the survey no matter what as I thought I was buying from a smaller company seems like a massive corporation I bought from. To many questions. Just let me order and be done with it. If your gonna give a gift for answering 20 questions then give us a gift card. Not some magazine subscription
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Glad to have found what I needed easily.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Have been pleased with the items I have purchased. But, wish that you sold bread bags, pie, cake bakery boxes, cake, bread and pie tins. Also if you sold more of a variety of canning labels such as strawberry, blackberry and peach jam labels.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I was ecstatic that I found Rada cutlery on this website. I have never been able to find it before and I just lost my paring knife and vegetable peeler in my move.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Great site for home canning needs at great prices. The only place I could find seals for old Ball jars.
    Aug 8, 2015
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I found what I needed without much a do. The dimensions were given and I fit them to the jars I have.
    Aug 9, 2015
    I usually am able to figure out the proper dimensions to order something but this time I ordered the wrong size. I hate returning things due to a mistake on my part. I will be making other orders but since it seems that I don't have enough expertise in this subject, I'll probably call the order in.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Did not receive Promotional code offer as promised!!!!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    I like what I got but it took me from July 1st til the 11 to get it .I know it wasn;t your fault but that is quite awhile
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    Pleasure to do business with !!
  • Jun 10, 2015
    was looking for a pressure canning system and happened upon this site, was very pleased.
    Jun 18, 2015
    I was amazed by the speed of delivery, ordered on Friday afternoon and received my order Tuesday afternoon. Taking into consideration that UPS does not deliver on Saturday and Sunday, I was very impressed. Also, I absolutely love my pressure canner/cooker. I started canning last year, just small items, jelly and jams and wanted to graduate to vegetables and after reading I discovered that I needed a pressure canner to reach the proper temperatures. I have used it three times since receiving it and I love it.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    I appreciate the way your web page was set up. I didn't have a problem at all finding what I was looking for and it gave me an opportunity to see what other products are available to help with my cooking and canning projects. thank you for the overall experience.