Canning Supply Reviews

12/18/2014
Canning Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Canning Supply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 12/13/2014.

Canning Supply Rating

More About Canning Supply

Recent Reviews for Canning Supply

• Dec 13, 2014
    Standard shipping cost was too high.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    When I finally came upon a firm that handled the dimensions of the item I needed (they age with time) I was pleased and required only 4-5 searches by identity before purchasing.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Postage is high.
    Dec 9, 2014
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I thought I had Amazon Prime . What happened?
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I found stuff that I couldn't find before.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I wish shipping wasn't so high..... Shouldn't cost that much to ship such a small package.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I was impressed with the variety of items on your site. I did, however, want the Ball brand dissolvable labels that come in a 60 pack but had to order them elseware. You should consider offering that item on your site!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I am very pleased to find a "mini canner". I can jelly in small batches (4 pints) at a time. I had been looking for three weeks for a canner that would meet the needs of my small canning jobs.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    have one of there crocks and we love it. Just ordered another one for a family member
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I did not know that you was out there. I found out through the canning book I got a few months ago. I decided to start canning. then I decided to start canning my apple pie mix so I looked up on how to. it said I needed clear jel, and how to find it.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    New site will be back
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I was looking for more pickling spices for cucumbers.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    press worked well. areal time saver. well built. vacuum seal to hold press need improving, the vacuum does not hold strong enough.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I was looking for a specific item with detailed description. Canning Supply's website had the information about this product so that I could confirm it was the item I needed. The website is very user friendly.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    This was the cheapest site I've found online for presurre canners when I become more familiar with presurre canning I plan on getting the better pressure canner
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Oct 5, 2014
    I enjoyed the product I purchased and the instructions for using it were great.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Very nice selection
    Oct 4, 2014
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Always satisfied with Canning Supply
  • Sep 18, 2014
    So glad to find this item. Have 1 and the items purchased for others because I am pleased with the quality and function of this item.
    Sep 30, 2014
    I was so pleased to find the Jalapeno corer. I had purchased one some where and could not remember where and wanted more for gifts for friends and family.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Oct 4, 2014
    Thank you. I had been looking for the item I ordered for awhile and could not find it elsewhere. :) I am so pleased to finally have them!