Car Audio Giants Reviews

09/17/2014
Car Audio Giants Ratings and User Reviews. Car Audio Giants is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 71 reviews.

Car Audio Giants Rating

More About Car Audio Giants

Recent Reviews for Car Audio Giants

• Aug 23, 2014
    Had exactly what I wanted after Best Buy didn't have a single subwoofer that wasn't 12" Great job.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Last order said was "in stock" but took 2 weeks to deliver. Hopefully this one arrives sooner.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    The only issue i really have is the fact you cannot ship to another address other than your billing address. The price was right.
    Aug 22, 2014
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Great experience, love this site.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Excited to receive my stereo!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Excellent experience, hope the head unit gets here quickly!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    very competitive prices and fast service and delivery
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great prices very user friendly webpage will be back again
    Aug 19, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Someone stabbed the crap out of my speakers
  • Aug 3, 2014
    sucks that I had to send the stuff to my address and not the place that was doing the install.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Your little chat to a representative is not very good. I tried it and got no response.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    awesome service and very good prices...... only problem is ground shipping and not being home to sign .... took m,e 4 extra days to recieve
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Great customer service and smooth transaction. I called the guys at Car Audio Giants before I made the purchase, and they were very helpful. I highly recommend!
    Aug 13, 2014
    Great store. Would recommend to a friend. However, I wish they would've shipped my order sooner. I purchased my item on a Thursday at 4pm PST. I was sent a tracking number, but the package wasn't actually dropped off at UPS until Tuesday the following week. No big deal, but I expected a sooner shipping date.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I am really excited about my purchase! I have completet faith that I will be satisfied. Thank you.
    Aug 11, 2014
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Great pricing and shipping.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Best prices on the Best products. I would like to ask if you might carry accessories such as iDATALINK MASTRO ADS-MRR, ADS-HRN SX -ALL01, & ADS-HRN SR FOR01 ? ( Now or in the future ? )
    Aug 6, 2014