CARiD.com Reviews

07/06/2015
CARiD.com Ratings and User Reviews. CARiD.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 619 reviews. Last rated on 07/06/2015.

CARiD.com Rating

More About CARiD.com

Recent Reviews for CARiD.com

• Jul 6, 2015
    it offered cheaper parts than i could find else where. Shipping was ridiculous for an item that weighs only a few ounces and is pretty small and not fragile.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Thank you! You helped me save about $20-30 on my order compared to other leading online locations of the item I purchased.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Best price. But you did the bait and switch with shipping. When in cart, showed $0, then at check out, it was almost $15. Still beat other prices, but a shady way to do things.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    A search function would be nice to have.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    all most too much for browsing
  • Jul 6, 2015
    CARiD.com is a great and safe place to do online shopping!! Thanks!!! GREAT PRICE!!
    do not no yet
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I love the variety of the products offered from CardiD and plan to make future purchases.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I was pleased overall with the price and procesing of the transaction. The only thing that I would like to have different would be the option of expedited shipping for my part. Apparently ground is the only option for my part, but I need it ASAP and would have been willing to pay a little more to get it quicker, but I did not see an option to do so. Outside of that, I was pleased with this transaction.
    Recommended by a friend
  • Jul 5, 2015
    its a pretty sweet website for ordering parts for my car, easy and fast!!
    Very quick and organized
  • Jul 5, 2015
    the shipping changed from free standard ground to 16$ ups that was my only issue but overall i was satisfied
  • Jul 5, 2015
    The video was a bit cheezy and too long... If you edit it down and show more of your stores variety in a quicker time frame, it would be much better.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    to negate any applicable duties CARid could offer a gift transaction. this is commonly used on ebay by sellers marking their items as gifts when they are. to not offer this can make the buying process very expensive for out of country buyers. although im sure my gift will be well received by the receipient. the lack of awareness to out of country laws is quite lagging
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I JUST ORDERED TODAY, I WILL COMMENTS WHEN I RECEIVE MY ORDER. ALSO THE LIVE CHATTING IS NOT WORKING, AND THE SHIPPING COST IS TOO HIGH. ANYWAY I LIKE THIS WEBSITE AND I WILL SHOPPING AGAIN
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I am really impressed with the quality of the product and the service.
  • Jun 26, 2015
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 6, 2015
    I absolutely love them and fit great in my Kia Sorento!!!!
  • Jun 13, 2015