CARiD.com Reviews

12/16/2014
CARiD.com Ratings and User Reviews. CARiD.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 424 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

CARiD.com Rating

More About CARiD.com

Recent Reviews for CARiD.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    Very good prices compared to other stores and websites. Easy checkout. Can't wait to see how quickly I get my order!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Quick and easy way to order parts
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I had a good time researching and buying a product for my car.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great company to customize your vehicle
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Fast, Good Prices and easy to navigate.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I saw these on a parked vehicle and left a note with my number asking about the truck and when i got a call i asked him where he got his headlights and said from you i am very pleased i will buy more for my truck in the future.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    i had a real good experience i order alot on line looking forward in doing bussiness with you again in the future
  • Dec 15, 2014
    We will see when delivered no coment till than
  • Dec 15, 2014
    DID NOT EXPECT SHIPPING CHARGES, ONLY SHOWED UP WHEN TRANSACTION WAS COMPLETED. IF I HAD KNOWN, I WOUDL HAVE LOOKED FOR COUPONS FOR FREE SHIPP9NG. THOUGHT ITEMS > $100 WERESHIPPED FREE. yOUR PRICES ARE EXCELLENT ADN DECIDED TO GO WITH CARID. NICE SITE EASY TO WORK WITH.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Fast and easy to use. Had just what I wanted and very affordable.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    They have everything under the sun. The search is less than useless but Google and Bing index the site so it doesn't matter to me. I go where the price is best and the service is fast. The product I bought was part of the Christmas sale. Hopefully their warehouse is near my house because I paid taxes on my purchase. I'd be more inclined to buy additional products for my Jeep if you offered a discount for Jeep clubs as many other stores do.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Most reasonable price for item l required. I will surely be checking out your sight when shopping for car parts in the future.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I like the prices of the products and they were cheaper than the other sites I compared them to. I also like how you can enter your vehicle and it tells you the devices it's compatible with.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Its was quick and easy but the shipping was expensive and had little options.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    dont know how i like or not first time order will let u know after christmas
  • Dec 14, 2014
    This is a Great site, I will shop here for my needs.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    All is good thank you :)
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Love this site was easy and hassle free
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Very easy to order and check out. Large selection of products. Great website.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Pretty user friendly!
    Dec 16, 2014
    Order arrived amazingly fast, extremely easy to install.