CARiD.com Reviews

10/24/2014
CARiD.com Ratings and User Reviews. CARiD.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 407 reviews.

CARiD.com Rating

More About CARiD.com

Recent Reviews for CARiD.com

• Sep 28, 2014
    allot to choose from hope got right part
  • Sep 27, 2014
    add more products to your selections.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Had what I needed at a good price.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Very sastisfied with the online service but the phone service lacks information about the products
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Very easy check out, product was described clearly and I had all the information I needed within seconds.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    much easier to find stuff on than rockauto
  • Sep 26, 2014
    It was a great experience. I have lots of other items I'll be ordering soon.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Good so far
    Great prices and selection
  • Sep 24, 2014
    CarID is the site that I go to when I need anything for my cars ive purchased tale light pillar posts for both of my vehicles and dash covers for both as well
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Thx and please ship soon
  • Sep 21, 2014
    They have any and every part that you cold ever imagine. Including the hard to find parts.
    Sep 26, 2014
    CARiD had the part I was looking for when it was near impossible to locate as a whole set. I could have bought piece by piece elsewhere but luckily found them on this site and all of it came in one piece. This makes everything much easier and less stressful. I was very pleased with all aspects of ordering from them.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    keep up the work!
    Sep 26, 2014
    Loved it good products for cheaper prices
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 24, 2014
    I was on hold for over one hour to speak with a customer service rep. Unacceptable!!!!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Other than I do not have a delivery date for my item yet, the order process was fine. Hopefully it will not take months to get my order.. The last order I made took a few months but I did like the way CARid kept me informed of the progress.
    Sep 25, 2014
    The whole purchase process was smooth and my product was delivered on time and in very good condition. As in the past CARID kept me informed of the throughout the process.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    hope part is satisfactory
    Sep 27, 2014
    I was glad to find a place that met my need.