Carl's Golfland Reviews

12/21/2014
Carl's Golfland Ratings and User Reviews. Carl's Golfland is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 658 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Carl's Golfland

2014 Winner

Carl's Golfland Rating

More About Carl's Golfland

Recent Reviews for Carl's Golfland

• Dec 20, 2014
    It took me a while to understand the checkout with the pricing as i did not realize i had not filled in one of the criteria to get the price and the add to cart icon very confusing
  • Dec 20, 2014
    a lot cheaper than the other websites
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Your website was very easy to use. The transaction was very smooth, but it would've been nice to include some kind of message to the recipient of the gift card.
    Overall easy to use
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I grew up near the Carl's Golfland in Bloomfield Hills and have had great experiences each time I've ever visited, whether it was for apparel or golf gear or even repair/maintenance. I have never taken lessons or used the driving range myself, but friends and family members have and all the feedback has been positive. My family has been going to Carl's for a LONG time and will continue to do so (even though we've all moved away from the area).
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I shop in the store. I have been there customer since they open in Bloomfield. Quality and price are right.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I bought a gift card for Christmas and was shocked that an E-Gift Card is not available through Carl's Golfland. I was hesitant to buy for that matter and just get a Dick's Sporting Goods gift card emailed to me to give on Christmas but I know the recipient wants to buy their driver from Carls.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    So easy to order online and research the products. Retail store was not as easy and Carl's prices were much better.
    good place for golfers
  • Dec 19, 2014
    You guys are the best! Y'all had the lowest price on the item I wanted.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    too many items do not have price listed.
    nice place to shop
    Awesome golf store!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Wide selection, fair pricing, prompt deliveries, easy website to navigate..all make for satisfactory shopping
    Dec 20, 2014
    Products as advertised, fairly priced, wide selection, promptly delivered
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I was looking for Footjoy Golf shoes for my husband. He tried on a pair he really liked and they were $129 so I went online and found for $85 from Carl's Golfland. I ordered them and they were delivered within 4 days well in time for Christmas. Thank You!!!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great value for your money.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I always buy from Carl's Golfand because they have a nice selection of left handed clubs.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    So far it's been a great experience.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Excellent product at below retail cost.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great experience. Could not use Chrome for some reason to create an account. It kept kicking me back out to revise my personal info form even though I filled in all the lines that were starred. Worked fine on Internet Explorer.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    people are great to work with in store,just got new golf set this summer.This set is for my wife.
    Dec 20, 2014
    was very easy ordering on line