Carousel Designs Reviews

08/31/2014
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 247 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2013 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Aug 29, 2014
    Loved that they had the fabric I was looking for...Wish it was a little less expensive..bj
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I am happy that you send free swatches but wished they might arrive sooner as I wanted to take advantage of your Labor Day sale. Your pictures need to be larger and clearer on the website.You have to open each one to actually see the design and that is very time consuming.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Recipient loves your products as this is a gift.
    Awesome baby bedding!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    found fabric I had been looking for almost immediately. Thank you
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Very nice site
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I couldn't find any other cute birch tree fabrics so I was willing to pay the higher price. Thanks for providing it. It would be awesome if shipping wasn't so expensive and then promised to get here so late. That was a huge let down. But I was greatly satisfied with the coupon offer on the main page. That was great
  • Aug 26, 2014
    love your designs. appreciate the free sample.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I have purchased from you before and been completely satisfied even though I am NOT doing nursery sewing. Love your fabric and it is just as described.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Beautiful fabrics and exceptional work! Love the selection and detail of the bedding!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I am purchasing the love birds damask fabric to make a baby gift.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I'm very pleased with the quality of your fabrics. We are decorating the nursery of my little grandaughter who is expected in November.
    Love the quality
  • Aug 25, 2014
    love the design your own feature
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Good quality fabric, reasonable prices
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Love the fabric selection. Have found things here that I could not find at any of my local stores.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Looking forward to seeing product. Hoping it will fit an antique high chair.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    LOVE the options and the web site!!!! cant wait to order after seeing the fabric samples!!!!
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I am having my forth grandchild witch happenes to be a baby girl. I am looking for mini crib bedding i already purchased the mini crib .I did find Carousel Designs to be very nice but kind of expensive.I would love to buy something from this website if i can afford it.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    Received my order sooner than expected was very happy with my purchase.