Carousel Designs Reviews

07/30/2014
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 274 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2013 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Jul 30, 2014
    EVERYTHING I PURCHASES IS OF VERY HIGH QUALITY I WORK IN A FABRIC STORE AND KNOW FABRICS
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Love this site! I rally like how they give fabric samples before purchasing a line of bedding. Makes shopping for accessories easier & gives you an idea of look/feel of the bedding.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    A code was offered for free shipping but there were no opportunities to use it!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    The fabric I ordered was out of stock and I do hope it is available at this time since you are showing it on your website.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Very excited to receive my swatches. I live in an area that manufactures fabric and haven't seen anything locally that looks like your selection.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    High quality products and would definitely shop with them again.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    great website---very convenient and so easy to use
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I can't wait to receive my purchase. After searching for a couple of weeks for baby bedding, I finally found what I was looking for at Carousel Designs.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I was very pleased with being able to purchase fabrics from Carousel to make my great granddaughters nursery bedding and curtains....I was disappointed that you do not offer Pay Pal...I use Pay Pal for all my online shopping...I especially liked that I got Free Shipping and the 15% was an extra Bonus...
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I looked for a very long time before finding exactly the right crib set for our decor. I'm excited to receive the order and set up the nursery!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    This is a gift for a shower. I think the free shipping is a really long time to wait. Why so long? Is it too late to go back and change? I looked back at my order during this submission and was shocked. When I order from other places it never takes this long. This is for my daughter-in-law.
    Great selection of fabric
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Beautiful items. I look forward to its arrival!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Love this website! I am so excited to purchase custom made bumpers for my new grandson's nursery...and be able to buy more fabric for other things in his room!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    Ordered 4 yards white " flannel" but received 4 yards of what I (a quilter) would describe as batting which is a thicker material used for sandwiching between the top and bottom layers of a quilt. Coincidentally I needed some batting so I"ll keep it.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great service! Great product! They had exactly what I was looking for when I couldn't find it anywhere else.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I PUT IN A CODE FOR 15% OFF AND IT ONLY SUBTRACTED $2 OFF OF a purchase of $158.00. Also, it said up to 10 free samples, but it charged $1 each for the samples I ordered.
    Jul 30, 2014
    Beautiful quality of fabric and workmanship!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    Wonderful and fast!! Very happy!!!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I was very happy with my order and that the sales price was adjusted for me a couple days after the initial placement of order.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for!