Carousel Designs Reviews

05/02/2015
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 313 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

Nice fabric, good price
  • May 2, 2015
    It is very expensive compared to what we are used to.
  • May 2, 2015
    I always find unique and beautiful fabrics on this site. I only wish there were more options! thank you!
  • May 1, 2015
    Can't wait to get my order!
  • May 1, 2015
    I would like the shipment not to take so long!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    absolutely LOVE their designs and craftsmanship. I bought nursery decor, and I LOVE the fact that they ALSO sell the fabric material so I, myselff, can have other items to match.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I'm so pleased that Carousel Designs sends out free fabric swatches. I am torn between two bedding sets, and can't wait to look at the swatches so that I can make my final decision, and order my crib bedding and other decor! There are no other companies that I have come across that offer the same service. So happy to have found them!
  • Apr 28, 2015
    hopefully it is as great as it looks
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Even though I wish there was a greater selection.. I can count on Carousel Designs to always have unique textiles. I have ordered for fabrics from them for every part of my home....not just children's rooms.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Was thoroughly impressed with selection and price!!
  • Apr 28, 2015
    My daughter selected the bedding for her baby's room. I won't be able to make a recommendation to others until I receive the product and can determine the quality of the fabric, etc. The pictures show a well made product but I've been fooled before by other companies. I was very pleased to get a 20% discount on my order and I also requested some free fabric swatches I can use when making other purchases for the nursery.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    order processing/delivery time is too long
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    GOOD Communication and fast shipping.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I was happy to find fabric for my future baby's room!
    Apr 26, 2015
  • Apr 15, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    None of my local fabric stores had this fabric, so I was thrilled to find it online. It's nicer and prettier than I expected. Thanks, Carousel Designs!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Looking for crib bedding and nursery decor was getting frustrating, until I found your website! Thank you for having so many designs and choices!
    Apr 26, 2015
    I am so excited to set up Camille's nursery! Thank you for your beautiful designs and fabrics!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    May 1, 2015
    Thank you for such a wonderful product. My only constructive feedback is it takes quiet a while to get the product. However, maybe the product is being made to order, if that is the case I totally understand. Your products hold up really well and are worth the wait. I will do business again in the future for sure!!!
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I am mostly satisfied. I do not know why it will take so long to send this product out, and this in addition to the high cost. I cannot afford more money to have it sent quicker.
    Apr 29, 2015
    Looks good. Haven't put on the rocker yet....but nice workmanship.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Pleased with shopping experience and availability of items
    Apr 30, 2015
    Very pleased with quality of items purchased.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    I love the bedding I design for my son it was perfect!