Carousel Designs Reviews

08/28/2015
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 348 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Aug 28, 2015
    I received fabric swatches for one of your collections and the main pattern fabric barely included two of the colors from the pattern. Please make sure that when sending swatches that the entire pattern is included so that colors can be used to match for paints, etc.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Beautiful web site. Love interaction of bedding design.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Today's order was only for free fabric swatches. My daughter in law is pregnant with out first grandchild, a girl. She loves the fabrics and we are planning on designing the nursery. We are interested in seeing the quality of the fabric as well as the coordinating fabrics in order to "preview" before ordering. Thank you for offering free swatches. This will really help in making a decision.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Loved the first bedding we designed with you and can't wait to see how this one turns out! Thanks fir the great quality! :)
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Love the fabric choices and options to have all parts of trim different than other parts of design
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I purchased all of the baby bedding for my nursery from this site and couldn't be more pleased! The free fabric swatches were a great way to decide which bedding would match the paint in my nursery. All the bedding is great quality, the colors are vibrant and I will definitely order from this site again!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    It would be nice if non-expedited items shipped faster. Overall I'm very excited and can't wait to receive my order!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Was easy to buy at Carousel designs.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Overall I had a very good experience with Carousel Designs. I was confused as to why I would have to pay expedited shipping at babybedding.com, when I could order the same product via Amazon directly from Carousel Designs for standard shipping and have it arrive at the same time. The representative I spoke with explained that Amazon orders are handled separately from regular orders. I ended up ordering from babybedding.com because I wanted to use my promo code, but also had to pay expedited shipping, so I didn't actually save any money with the discount, which was a little disappointing. But the fabric is lovely and exactly what I wanted.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Love the site and the ability to see what the fabric choices will look like in the room
    Aug 26, 2015
    Love the site and my ability to see what fabric looks like when used for different parts of the bedding.
    Aug 27, 2015
    The room design feature is fabulous. Great tool.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Love the quality of your fabrics
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    My product arrived a week late after paying what seemed like a very high price for 2 day shipping. This was very disappointing.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Highest quality of product--- so happy and excited with this purchase.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I loved the fabric selections and coordinating suggestions.
    Aug 28, 2015
    The fabric was high quality and exceeded expectations.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    The color of the crib skirt was not what I expected.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    my experience was to standards. I do wish that some items were priced lower.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I just recently discovered Carousel Designs and absolutely love their designs and selections. I was surprised at how many fabrics are available. The bedding looks gorgeous, the best I have seen. I do the free shipping amount was lower and some of the items are a little expensive, but for a made in the US family owned company I was willing to "splurge" to support them as opposed to a large corporate international company.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I received my order from Carousel Designs and was extremely happy. I choose to buy from Carousel Designs for a couple of reasons. I wanted bedding that was more unique than you can find in the big chain stores. I loved that it was a small company owned in the United States. I also wanted something that was reasonably priced, although I love the prices of the large stores and this was a little more than I wanted to spend the selection and quality i thought I would receive convinced me to buy from Carousel Designs ( what solidified my decision was a 20% deal or I would probably have not ended up ordering without that deal). The fabrics are beautiful and feel like great quality although they are brand new so I can not speak to how they will hold up, it feels like good quality fabrics. I could also not have asked for better customer service. I received a product with a flaw in the fabric. My concern was very quickly addressed and resolved. I can not say enough good things about this company. I have been recommending them to everyone I know!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I normally wouldn't pay $100 for a bumper when Target sells them for about $30-$40, but I really liked the design of the Navy and Grey elephants. No one has anything that compares, and I do not regret splurging on my last child.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Very nice and up to date colors and styles for nurseries. I will continue to buy again from this site if satisfied when the order arrives.