Carousel Designs Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Carousel Designs Reviews

04/25/2017
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 633 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2016 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Apr 24, 2017
    Shopping for my daughter who is expecting!
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Really love the designs of their products, but they are a bit pricey. Loved it that I was able to use a 30% off promotion!
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Great selection, and great product. My daughter loves her personalized crib sheet!
    Love it
  • Apr 24, 2017
    I was shocked with how many designs there are to choose from with Carousel Designs. It was actually very difficult to nail down which fabrics to choose bc there are SO many gorgeous prints! I'm excited to see how the gifts I ordered turn out!
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Great website wit excellent product choice! I had ordered fabric swatches to see if I liked the colors and quality in person. I LOVE the quality! So excited to start creating for our nursery!Also pleased with customer support. I had a question regarding the print orientation on the fabric and had a response within less than a day! May consider detailing fabric print orientation on site?
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Wish you made custom TWIN and FULL and QUEEN! I am a grandmother and would love to have bedding made for a grandkids sleeping area in my home. This is the second time I have purchased bedding for grandkids bed from you. The other was for Candice Demel. I love this company. GREAT selections and wonderful QUALITY! One happy Lollie (GRANDMOTHER)!
    Apr 24, 2017
    It is perfect matches the nursery better then expected.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    More expensive than I would like
  • Apr 23, 2017
    Not enough neutral gender black and white FabricsWe are trying to create a boys NurseryThis is my second time ordering fabric swatches hopefully I get what I'm looking for
  • Apr 05, 2017
    I think that your fabric is lovely. I work at a crafting store so I am glad to see a different choice on this website. I ordered swathes today. I hope to purchase fabric for my 6 year old daughters woodland theme room.
    Apr 23, 2017
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Frustrated with using on line codes for discount.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Loved the grey and pink elephant bumper! Hope it looks as nice in person as it does online! Definitively the nicest pink and grey elephant bumper I was able to find!
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Love the capability of personalization and the enormous variety of choices!
    Apr 22, 2017
    I was very pleased with the rocking chair pad. It fits my chair perfectly and is a good quality and weight.
    Apr 22, 2017
    Bought as a gift. Very pleased.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Apr 22, 2017
    Excellent service and products plus fast shipping.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Apr 22, 2017
    The products look awesome!I can't wait to see them on the twins cribs!
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Nice pag ,good optiones . And exelente prices
  • Apr 21, 2017
    i called Carousel Designs with questions about certain designs before making my order. The young lady I spoke with was so kind and helpful! I was then able to breeze right through my online order. Thank you!