Carousel Designs Reviews

12/19/2014
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 242 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Dec 19, 2014
    I love that they are allowing us to get free swatches of the fabric. some of the products are very expensive but I love all the fabric.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Would highly recommend the site. I like making some of the items and like to be able to get companion fabrics for the bedding sets Fair prices
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love your design your own ! The swatches make it ideal! No surprises!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Looking to buy bedding for a mini bed - loved the bedding my daughter purchased from you for her expectant child. Have other grandbabies on the way so need inviting bed setting. Thought your quality was excellent from what my daughter purchased. Will suggest my pregnant step daughter review your options for bedding as well. You have a nice selection. Like that I can get swatches since the computer colors are deceptive when reviewing for consideration.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Easy to order online. Thank you!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    This website was amazing to use! I'm expecting my first child and I WILL be ordering our nursery bedding from this site and I have also registered.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Super cute designs, I am very impressed and they clearly state what they are giving, and what you are getting. Cotton is a little pricey, but has exceptional quality and I am thrilled with being a customer.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I'm excited to see the baby bedding. It was expensive! I sure hope I love it
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Beautiful products and easy website to use. Love that I can get fabric samples to be positive about my future purchase.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I only need a sample of fabric at this time. Big deal survey for such a minute order!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    There should be free shipping offered if a purchase is over a certain amount.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Such pretty designs, EXACTLY what I wanted 😊
  • Dec 11, 2014
    some of the cutest fabrics around
    Dec 19, 2014
    I would buy more baby products if it was not so pricey
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Beautiful baby bedding. very excited to see the quality and for it to arrive.
    Dec 15, 2014
    The producta I ordered are beyond beautiful with exceptional quality I am so very pleased and can't wait to order again!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I appreciate the money saving incentive to order by 12-2-14!
    Dec 12, 2014
    Was really happy with the special pricing discount, otherwise I probably would not have been able to order as much. I am still waiting for a back ordered fabric, so fingers crossed that goes smooth.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    I was missing one of the swatches I had ordered. I did not attempt to contact customer services as it was a solid color. The fabric quality is good and I'm happy i ordered the swatches prior to placing an order due to the differences in fabric type and color. I plan on ordering my baby bedding from this site.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I love the selections and can't wait to see the products!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I love carousel designs. Will definitely order again.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Love your fabrics and will definetly order again!
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Perfect bedding for my twin grandson's crib!