Carousel Designs Reviews

01/26/2015
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 240 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Jan 26, 2015
    Adorable designs! Love it!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I prefer to make my items and Carousel Designs site is very competitive in their fabric prices and great quality. I like all their items and get many ideas for my custom quilts, sheets, pillows and miscellaneous other baby items for my grandchildren's nurseries. Wonderful site. The product information is outstanding and the pictures are true to items. I particularly like the free swatches which give me hands on feeling before I purchase.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Carousel Designs is amazing!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Loved the design options
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Love the design aspect of your website. I just ordered bedding for our 4th (and final) child and I wish I had come across this website sooner. I LOVE that you can design your own bedding without breaking the bank. I felt the crib skirts were a bit high priced but someone like me who wants things to match it was worth the price. I am looking forward to finally finishing our little guys room.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I loved everything except the expected delivery time. For a non-custom order, I felt that the expected delivery time was too long.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Very accommodating and eager to please their customer
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Love the site, especially being able to design the baby crib before purchasing it.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I love the design your own bedding option. I've been struggling trying to find a bedding set which I loved and accented our existing décor. Thank you for this option!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I make many custom nurseries -- love your fabrics and shipping is always quicker than stated.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Overall satisfied with the ordering process. Excited to see our custom items.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Bought fabric to make shades for my grand child's bedroom...totally satisfied...great selection
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I love your fabrics just so disappointed you do not post to the UK, not at all impressed with some of the survey questions, household income ect!!!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I love the way the fabric is displayed on the website. Especially when put together with coordinating fabrics!!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    Poor customer service when I called regarding a question/availability of an item. When I inquired whether they had a similar product to a previously purchased item, the response was "no". I was looking for a green/white fabric, so other options were available but customer service couldn't be bothered to suggest a replacement. I ended up purchasing the 2nd part of my wish list, but I will not be ordering in the future.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    Ordered the navy anchor bumper pad... Daughter in law or her mom ordered sheets, blanket, quilt... After washing once quilt faded some ... It's fine but looks more denim color than other navy.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Loved product. Looking for another crib set for another grandchild on the way. Do u notify if ur offering specials or additional percentage off?
  • Dec 31, 2014
    disappointed that the aqua snakeskin fabric from the Windy Day Collection was not available.
    Jan 22, 2015
  • Dec 7, 2014
    We were looking for a customized baby bedding set - - and really found what we were looking for with Carousel Designs. Soooo excited we stumbled upon your website!
    Jan 26, 2015
    Thank you - your product really put the finishing touches on our nursery. It really looks amazing