Carousel Designs Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Carousel Designs Reviews

08/18/2017
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 528 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2016 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Jul 30, 2017
    Ordered swatches to better design what I'm wanting for baby's room
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I love that it is made in the USA!I love the personalization!
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Loved the fabric
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Love the uniqueness.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Jul 29, 2017
    my error in order; reordered another designs.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    I am so impressed by the customer service I received today in regards to a credit for an earlier purchase that didn't work out. Everyone was courteous and never said "no". So helpful and accomodating!!
    Jul 29, 2017
    The customer service I received from this company was outstanding! They helped me with a purchase made last year that I was unhappy with, replaced items , applied credit, shipped quickly, all done cheerfully and never saying no. They couldn't have been nicer or more knowledgeable!
  • Jul 18, 2017
    The ease of the check out and the website is absolutely fantastic. I was here to purchase minky, and I wish there was a larger selection. However, what you had in stock will be perfect for my projects. Thank you again for your great work.
  • Jul 28, 2017
    I love the feel and designs on your fabric.
  • Jul 17, 2017
    I ordered some fabric for a quilt I was doing, I was so surprised and pleased with the quality. I just placed another order for another quilt, I am so excited to get started. The colors are wonderful and it is so soft, makes a beautiful finished project. You just might be my new addiction!!
    Jul 28, 2017
    Love love love... can't wait to get started on my project
  • Jul 17, 2017
    I absolutely love the free fabric sample option. It definitely helps out with designing a nursery.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    My favorite gift for people who have babies. I have made a mistake with shipping address before, and upon emailing, they found my order and corrected it. Love this place!
    Jul 28, 2017
    Love this product, have ordered many times as baby gifts. Realize it is customized, but quicker delivery time would make it the PERFECT gift. Wish I could order and have it there within a week
  • Jun 26, 2017
    Great selections
  • Jul 27, 2017
    I love the nursery designer online. We purchased our second child's nursery bedding from Carousel Designs and will be using them for the third child as well.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    Need the items for an upcoming baby shower. Have paid a lot for expedited shipping so I expect that it will arrive by stated date.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    I would love to talk to someone to help me design curtains and bed skirt etc for baby room due in Jan 2018
  • Jul 09, 2017
    My daughter in law and I ordered the complete bedding and curtains for her babies nursery. By far the best quality and design for the money. Free samples came first which were very helpful. We were very very please with everything. She picked out more decor for the room and I can't wait for them to arrive and surprise her with them. I would highly recommend Carousel Designs especially when they offer a discount and free shipping.
    Jul 27, 2017
  • Jul 26, 2017
    I do love the products, they're all so whimsical and pretty (and unfortunately a little out of my price range).But I came on here looking for fabric (which is actually not for a baby, but will be used in a cute dress for myself), and the site is not geared specifically towards fabric sales - which isn't at all bad, but I had a hard time wading through the other (very pretty!) products.On a side note, I now have a chandelier saved in my bookmarks for my "dream house"... hopefully one day my dreams will come true and I can raid the pages for the decor. ;)Overall, I love the products; the prices are a bit high, but the coupon code helped immensely; the site is a little hard to maneuver if you don't use the tabs at the top of the page, you know, like a smart person would, haha. :)
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I was going to order sample patches for free but on my order form they were marked free but when I went to submit order they were a $1.00 a piece.
    Jul 26, 2017
  • Jul 03, 2017
    Jul 26, 2017
    Disappointed in how long everything takes to ship.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Awesome service awesome products awesome quality. Purchased for my daughter 2 years ago and ordered swatches to make choices to order for my son.