Carousel Designs Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Carousel Designs Reviews

10/20/2017
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 435 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2016 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Sep 20, 2017
    I love your fabric designs! I only wish that it would take less time to print and ship the fabrics. Quality is amazing and always perfect.
    Oct 17, 2017
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I don't like that you have a 30% off promo going but it excludes everything on your site
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Oct 16, 2017
    The only issue i have with ordering from this site is that the production time is so long. The product is always high quality, I just can't buy from this site if I have a project needing to be completed within a few weeks.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Love it! Can't wait to see it!
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Loved the multitude of choices and the fact that it's organic!!!
    Oct 16, 2017
    Love the fact that I could buy ORGANIC cotton sheets. Had fun designing - choosing own colors, patterns, fonts, and personalization. The expectant mom was thrilled with it! Will definitely purchase again. Discount for first purchase hooked me!
  • Oct 04, 2017
    The website is easy to negotiate & ordering was a breeze. My only complaint is that I wish there was a way to save your design so you could come back to it later. (I wanted to get my son’s opinion on the color, then had to start over after I heard back from him) Also, I thought the shipping charge was ridiculously high. I’m looking forward to seeing my granddaughter’s new sheets!
    Oct 15, 2017
    I love that I was able to personalize it, as well as getting ideas from the website, they had so many many choices, so it was hard to pick just one! Definitely In love with the finished product that i was able to design using all the amazing options they had!
  • Oct 04, 2017
    The experience was good. I was happy about the 30% off and that is why I clicked on the site. Your choices of different designs are amazing! I'm crossing my fingers that the actual product is just as nice!
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Prices are extreme!! But you can’t resist the cuteness! Stuck to buying sheet only and will find solid color things for same quality wayyyy cheaper to match with room
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Oct 15, 2017
    Lovely fabrics great quality very pleased!
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Great website! Maybe add me plain crib sheet colors and better designs., shipping should be a little more cheaper
    Love it!
  • Oct 14, 2017
    I would not have purchased without the discount code. Just a little too expensive otherwise
  • Oct 14, 2017
    The quality of fabric I have purchased is wonderful. I am making a quilt for my new grandson and have found the perfect pieces for my project here at Carousel.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    I wish you expanded to regular household fabric products, example adult valance designs, or curtains that could be used in any room besides children's. To a degree some of the fabrics apply this way, but I wish it was more. Great company and styles.
    👶🏻❤️
    Oct 14, 2017
    Received the products that I ordered much quicker than estimated. Great quality fabrics, just the right colors. Now to decide which one I want.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    I love the quality of the kinky...wish there was more lightweight fabrics
  • Oct 14, 2017
    I liked the site. The pictures could have been more pronounce regarding the color. Very pale colors to choose from. Shipping could have been a lot cheaper for the product I was buying.
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Oct 14, 2017
    Ordered a crib sheet with baby's name. Love, love, love it! Feels great, looks great and washes well. I have since ordered another. Thank you
  • Oct 03, 2017
    How can I purchase something for $67, have a 25% discount (FLAMINGO), and still owe $78? 67 - 13 = 54. Plus shipping....