Carousel Designs Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Carousel Designs Reviews

01/17/2018
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 372 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2016 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Dec 19, 2017
    Jan 12, 2018
    I ordered a personalized crib sheet and i is ABSOLUTELY adorable. It was super easy to personalize on their site. There were so many beautiful designs it was hard to choose just one. It's a wonderful addition to any new baby's nursery. And I have already ordered another sheet. This will definitely be on my list of gifts for newborns.
  • Jan 12, 2018
    Beautifully designed fabric.
  • Dec 21, 2017
    I would love to see rail covers available in the mini cribs.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    This is the second customized sheet I have purchased - I was very pleased with the quality and design of the first one.
    Jan 12, 2018
    I have ordered crib sheets before and this one exceeded expectations just as the previous one. Good quality and print is beautiful.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    Jan 12, 2018
    Received my order later than expected because of storms.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Jan 11, 2018
    The fabric color was different than the swatch I received. Also when I prewashed the fabric following the directions on line the fabric shrunk more than I expected. I ordered extra so I will have enough for my project. I still love the fabric.
  • Jan 11, 2018
    I love the design your own feature.
  • Jan 11, 2018
    I was very happy with the process. I ordered swatches which I rcvd quickly. Once I narrowed down my choice I easily designed my item. I was disappointed to know that Crib Rail Covers cannot be designed for the two short ends if the crib. Babies chew on those as well so it should be protected.
  • Jan 10, 2018
    This is a great gift for a Babyshower!!Love the products!!
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Checkout very frustrating and slow. Had to go on another device and re select cart to finally checkout and still was slow and had to reload several times when changing shipping options.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Jan 10, 2018
    Th products are lovely, although expensive. The quality of the fabric is excellent!!
  • Dec 29, 2017
    Loved how easy to design own design and change wall, trim and flooring to match crib very well!
    Jan 10, 2018
    Loved the samples I requested
  • Jan 10, 2018
    On a mobile device it is hard to eliminate fabrics from “your fabrics” page. It’s also difficult to zoom in rather it’s a preset. On my phone the resolution (iPhone 8S) wasn’t exceptional so I couldnt tell how certain prints would look. Thankful for swatches. Only time in my life I’ve ever needed or ordered swatches. Love the design function. Frustrated at the shipping time for swatches though. I was Planning to use the WATERCOLOR30 coupon but my swatches won’t even be here for over a week and that will have expired. Might help to organize prints by print size when you’re looking at “all fabrics”. Should work with us at www.DadOrAlive.com and www.LifeOfDad.com :-) ask for Adrian. He could hook you up with an incredible blogger community.
  • Jan 10, 2018
    I was very happy to be able to get the 30%off discount, otherwise I probably would not have ordered the item. Your products are beautiful but with having 8 grandchildren to buy for I am limited on what to spend. You could offer free shipping instead?? Just my opinion. Thank you, Lisa
  • Jan 09, 2018
    Great selection of fabrics and the coordinates feature is helpful. love the ability to customize everything
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Lovely spring blossom material. I plan to make flags for my friend to hang in her nursery school at sakura time.
    Jan 09, 2018
  • Jan 09, 2018
    I've enjoyed designing my own nursery with your company.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    I’m very excited to receive the crib skirt I purchased but was very surprised and unhappy with how expensive the shipping charges were. I would have ordered more products but the shipping was too much to add the other items.
  • Oct 03, 2016
    Would like standard shipping to have a quicker turn around.
    Jan 09, 2018
    Beautiful product.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    I am excited to see the quality since this was a bit pricey, BUT I love the concept that I can design my own nursery.