Carousel Designs Reviews

04/23/2015
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 317 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

it was great
  • Apr 10, 2015
    So far so good.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    very easy to customize and order the bedding.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I think that you should offer a cutting of half 1/2 yardage.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I thought it was unfair not to be able to use my coupon on furniture and that I was charged a $200 fee for shipping.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    It looks like it will be perfect for my mom's rocking chair.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I would like to see the entire baby bedding sold as a set rather than in pieces. I am attempting to purchase a complete nursery set for my daughter. That would include complete bedding (sheet, monogramed bumper pad, quilt, bed skirt and teething rail protector), curtians (valance and drapes) clothes hamper, diaper holder and extra crib sheets.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    will wait to receive orders
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I am mostly satisfied. I do not know why it will take so long to send this product out, and this in addition to the high cost. I cannot afford more money to have it sent quicker.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Pleased with shopping experience and availability of items
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Love your products but price point is very high. I really would like a glider but shipping is too expensive.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Liked the ease with which i could find the products i was looking for.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Love the quality of your products and the sales you run. Your website is useful and user friendly.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I was very impressed with the designs you are offering on your site. I work for a trade only manufacturer of custom interior design items. If you are looking for more sewing contracting made in the USA please contact me at 908-380-2109. Thank you. Sincerely, Sandra Bennett
    Apr 10, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I order baby bedding a few weeks ago. It is beatiful and very good quality!! So now I'm back ordering curtains !!
    Apr 8, 2015
    The bedding I ordered was beautiful and great quality! I have already ordered curtains from carousel too!
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I have bought fabric before about 4 years ago, however that fabric has been discontuined. I am hoping to find a new color scheme. I like the quality of the fabrics.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 10, 2015
    Good quality of fabric. Waited 3 wks for it but got it by the time needed it.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I love the ease you your website when looking for fabric, will be purchasing again! The fact that shipping is free!!! I love that I was able to get samples so quick and free as well!! Wonderful site. Thank You
    Apr 6, 2015
    I absolutely love the fabric I ordered, will be ordering more soon.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    Fabric is very nice quality and quite accurate for colour you see on the website. I am very pleased with it. I was a little disappointed some of my order was backordered which was really my problem to deal with. I had my parcel to be delivered to a pickup service in the US (as I am Canadian) and had to pay two pickup fees and also two bridge tolls because of two separate deliveries. This cost me an additional $12.00. Next time if that is going to happen, will check with Carousel to see if all of my order can be sent in one order.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I really like that my daughter was able to design bedding for her son that is on the way! Website is very user-friendly!
    Apr 8, 2015
    Love the products. The person I spoke with answered all my questions before I placed my order.