Carousel Designs Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Carousel Designs Reviews

05/26/2017
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 657 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2016 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• May 22, 2017
    I love your designs, really wish you could purchase less than a yard
  • May 22, 2017
    Since you asked, and I chose to fill this out, I will tell you that I wish you had a half yard option when ordering a yard or more.
  • May 11, 2017
    May 22, 2017
    Better than expected. I love the crib sheet!! My daughter in law is going to love it as well.
  • May 22, 2017
    Beautiful selections.. I cannot wait to receive my samples and pull everything together!
  • May 11, 2017
    May 22, 2017
    Perfect replacement for my son's rocking chair. Even better than the original chair pads. Can't wait to give it to my son's child.
  • May 04, 2017
    So many customizing options. Sent this to my best friend (who lives in Minnesota) and said "if you design anything you like, let me know-- it'll by my treat!" She and her hubby took ages to design it but landed on the perfect design that I know they'll be thrilled to finally receive...truly a special gift that I feel I had a hand in! Helps me feel part of their journey into this next chapter without being present.
  • May 22, 2017
    Offer more prints for the mini crib bedding
  • May 21, 2017
    This is the fabric designs I was looking for........
  • May 21, 2017
    • more options on the style of drapes• design your own mobiles... you can design bedding, but now I'll have to search for a different mobile to match • design all types of pillows
  • May 21, 2017
    Absolutely adorable items!! Hard to choose since everything is so cute!
  • May 21, 2017
    In the review order section I couldn't see the monograms ; would have like to seen the monogram be fire submitting.
  • May 21, 2017
    Buying fabric fr quilts..appreciate the width...hope the fabric is good quality and wears well
  • May 10, 2017
    May 21, 2017
    I love the crib set I got and designed!!! It's perfect and even prettier in person.
    Great !!!
    na
  • Apr 28, 2017
    May 21, 2017
    Can't tell the "Y" in Hailey is a Y because of placement.
  • May 20, 2017
    Love the personalization, but would have liked the same sheet material for my changing pad cover.
  • May 20, 2017
    Love the ability to design and personalize decor.
  • May 09, 2017
    May 20, 2017
    Very excited to get my little mans room and crib all set up.
  • May 20, 2017
    Check out was easy, designing was easy although I thought there would be more options for font style and color. Shipping was a bit much in my opinion.