Carousel Designs Reviews

07/01/2015
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 307 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Jun 20, 2015
    Love the desingns. Price are reasonable. Site was easy to navigate.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Very nice and up to date colors and styles for nurseries. I will continue to buy again from this site if satisfied when the order arrives.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    requesting further swatches as I had made a purchase and received the swatches for the initial purchase, but do not like the combination of colors/patterns/fabrics. awaiting new swatches to finalize my initial purchase.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I don't understand why you would put items clearly not available on sale
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I just had one problem nothing major but when I was told how much fabric I was getting I didn't understand how much was it. It would had been helpful to actually see how long it was going to be around the crib or display it next to the crib
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I do these surveys with each purchase. I want people to know what a wonderful company this is. I love being able to get swatches to make sure it really is what I want before buying. I have now ordered 5 different fabrics to make 1 set of toddler bedding and 2 sets of twin bedding. I am now ordering swatches to decide on bedding materials for my son. I have been very impressed with the quality of each fabric and with the speed in which I received my orders. My last order arrived in just 2 days! I love this site and plan to continue ordering from it whenever I am in need of fabrics for babies or young children!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I really appreciate that Carousel Designs will ship out free fabric swatches to help me design my daughters nursery.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Great experience- can't wait to get my hands on it.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Could not back out of the expedited delivery, tried numerous times. Since I was able to apply an additional credit to the purchase I finally gave up and processed with the additional expedited shipping.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Amazing products and my favourite bedding site. I used them for my last son's nursery and now our new one on the way! Fantastic customer service and great quality. Can't be beat!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Love the free fabric swatches option, as well as free shipping! Extremely happy you also have adorable mini crib bedding. The create your own custom nursery bedding is a fabulous option! I will definitely shop with Carousel Designs again & recommend to all my friends, too!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I love the fabrics! excellent quality.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    been looking for somewhere to customize baby bedding and this was just what i was looking for
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Love, love, love your site and how easy it is to use.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Would like a baby quilt pattern to go with this fabric.
  • May 31, 2015
    Loved getting the fabric swatches for free a couple of months ago. Thank you for extending the Memorial Day discount. It gave me more time to decide on exactly what I wanted. Would love for you to sell patterns to make our own skirts in case you don't have the color/pattern combos already made. Absolutely love the "Love Bird" fabric. Can't wait to have it in the crib to complete our new addition's nursery, due in August! Pricier than other places I've shopped, but I can't find a fabric that I love as much as this one so I decide to go ahead and splurge.
    Jun 18, 2015
    I ordered a custom sheet and baby blanket in the lovebirds fabric. Was very excited to get in the mail and put in baby's nursery. She isn't here yet, and I don't have a mattress for the crib yet so I haven't tried out the sheet, but the blanket is just as it was in the picture. Might be a little too pricey now that I have it in person, but if I want more products in the future I'll consider buying the fabric instead of pre-made. Still, everything is beautiful and exactly what I wanted.
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    My son and daughter-in-law selected these items for their first child. We are all happy with the items!
  • May 26, 2015
    Beautiful items for sale. Website easy to navigate. Check out was easy and quick. Thank you for saving my cart! It took me quite a while to decide on items.
    Jun 19, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    Jun 20, 2015
    I was Very happy to design my own bedding and was 100% thrilled to receive it and it was perfect. Due to swatches received earlier I knew exactly what the fabric would look like. Everything is soft and has a good quality.