Carousel Designs Reviews

10/01/2014
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 263 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Sep 7, 2014
    Wonderful designs and sizes!!
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Purchased all my grandson's bedding from Carousel Designs. It's beautiful!
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I have been looking everywhere for the pattern for my son crib and i found it here love it thanknypu.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    When I saw this fabric on Amazon I took a chance and ordered some. It is absolutely beautiful !!!! That is why I am ordering more of it. Have lots of plans for that fabric.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Wonderful products! Highly recommend to everyone. Customer service representatives very helpful!
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I don't like your new shipping conditions. I used to rely on your very fast shipping speed and now try to limit my orders ASAP. Please reconsider.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I absolutely LOVE the designs and quality of Carousel Designs products! After 15 months, my son's crib bedding set shows NO signs of wear. I look forward to ordering his toddler bedding set soon!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    It was fun to be able to build my crib set, and the 25% off sale made it possible for me to afford a custom crib set.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Love what I've seen so far. So many fabric options available to personalize drapery. Though it wasn't noted on the website, I was able to have the custom drapes I ordered made to a specific length and not restricted to just the three options listed. Fabulous customer service too!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Thanks so much, staff is very helpful!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    loved the baby girl nursery options, can't wait to see the quality of the fabric.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Love the products! In comparison to other products, I've found your products to be a little more, but I like the quality and very much appreciate that your products are made in the USA!! :)
  • Sep 3, 2014
    It would have been nice to be able to customize a crib rail cover.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I love the bedding I ordered!!! Can't wait for it all to arrive to decorate the TRIPLETS room!!!!!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Love your designs and all you do for veterans and their families! I always recommend Carousel to friends and family. I also really appreciate that, when some of the elastic came undone on one of my daughter's sheets, you sent me a new one at no charge. Way to keep this customer coming back!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    love your designs. appreciate the free sample.
    Sep 5, 2014
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Sep 5, 2014
    I was thrilled with the quality of the product I purchased. I couldn't figure out when purchasing on line how to find a delivery date to expect my item. I purchased anyway and could track its progress. I was pleased to have it arrive in only 2 weeks at my local post office in Canada.I will recommend Carousel Designs to friends. I purchased a rocking chair pad.Thank you.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    I thought my initial purchase, crib bedding, was so impressive that I went back to the site and ordered more stuff. There is also a nursery lamp that I want, hoping it goes on sale.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Sep 4, 2014
    I absolutely love the bedding I designed through the website. I love the originality you can put into the bedding to make something special for your little one. I am very pleased with the final product and all of the service along the way.