Carousel Designs Reviews

07/22/2016
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 406 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

2015 Platinum

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Jul 10, 2016
    Love the products not a very user friendly site.
    Love Carousel Designs Fabrics
  • Jul 10, 2016
    I wish some of the decor items could also be customized to match the bedding.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Wonderful quality products. Love it. Also, the frequent sales are wonderful and make it even more worth the purchase!!
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I'm really glad your company encourages ordering swatches prior to ordering. I changed part of my design after receiving the swatch and will now be really happy with my order. Pricing of items seems fair and I like that there are frequently sales.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Love that you offer swatches
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Looking forward to ordering my first grand baby a custom ordered crib set. Hoping for a coupon before I place my order.
  • Jul 8, 2016
    Good quality fabric very pleased.
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Jul 11, 2016
    I love the crib sets offered by Carousel Designs. The fabrics are beautiful! I was so glad to be able to get free fabric samples before buying so we could pick paint colors, accent pieces, etc. I only wish Carousel Designs made bedding for toddlers and young kids because my four-year-old would love a bed decorated in these great fabrics!
  • Jun 30, 2016
    Really neat to be able to select fabrics and colors!
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Jul 9, 2016
    Expecting ready made draperies, instead I was informed they are custom made and will take a month. I saw nothing on the initial order form that listed it would take a month - What did I miss? The last thing I recall is checking a box stating when I wanted delivery....I checked 2 or 3 days.....after waiting a week for delivery I called and was then informed it was a month and my charge card has been billed .........
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Would love to have extra discounts every now and then. Extra birthday code more than the 20% or once a trimester offer a better sale! And would love to see a nice sheet selection for kids bedding just like you have for cribs especially since it's made to order!
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Jul 8, 2016
    Was upset when I saw that just a few days later items were reduced further. I feel they should refund the difference if this happens within 30 days of order. At least give a creditcard
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Jul 11, 2016
    I was thrilled to receive the items I requested and really appreciated the samples. the quality is exceptional and fabrics beautiful. I will definitely order more in the future and recommend to friends.
  • Jun 21, 2016
    Thank you so much for the beautiful choices of material. My daughter-in-law has ordered her crib bedding from you and I will make a quilt out of the material I am buying today to match the nursery theme.
    Jul 9, 2016
    I am very impressed with the quality of material. I am making a quilt to match the bedding that my daughter-in-law picked out. I can't wait to see the finished product. Thank you for your prompt delivery.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    na
    Jul 9, 2016
    I LOVE MY BABY'S BEDDING!!!! It is perfect and arrived a full three weeks earlier than expected. I am beyond satisfied!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    I think most selections are classy and pretty designs but I wish they were more affordable.
    Jul 10, 2016
    Wish prices were a little more affordable but I do love your products!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Jul 8, 2016
    I absolutely adore the crib set for my daughter. It's not only beautiful, but also soft. It's everything I wanted.