Carousel Designs Reviews

01/27/2015
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 244 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

• Jan 3, 2015
    First time buying anything from this store. I feel like the prices are high, but hopefully the quality will be so good that it's worth it.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I originally stumbled upon your Etsy site and then onto your website. Love your product offerings - Great price, quality and fashion. Your website was very user friendly--very satisfied! Looking forward to this order completing our nursery!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I love the fabric selection, and the fact that you can easily receive fabric swatches before making purchases.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    More feminine blue selections would be great!
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Can't wait to get my order to get my Ellie's room ready for arrival coming in April yay yay And the product is just what I'm looking for I don't like kiddish looking things I wanted more vintage and beautiful and its perfect can't wait to get it!!!!!!!yay
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Nicest bedding I've seen thus far very excited
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I made a call to the customer service line to verify they have the correct fabric/yardage that I needed since I was given the run around on the same fabric at fabric.com. The lady assured me Carousel Designs has the correct yardage so I'm just praying I actually receive it. Being this is my 1st time to use this site for ordering fabric online, I can't say anything further until I receive the fabric I ordered. Thanks.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Waiting to see products when they arrive.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    I am so grateful that they offered to send free swatches of material!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Unique selection! Love the desighns!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Very happy with the selection and ability to visualize my design. I was having a really hard time picking out nursery items and this website made my selection SOOOOO much easier! So thankful i found babybedding.com!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    looking forward to ordering my first childs bedding from you all!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    some of the cutest fabrics around
    Dec 30, 2014
    Material & pattern are even prettier than shown in pictures.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Jan 3, 2015
    It took me months to find the perfect baby bedding. When it arrived it was more beautiful than I expected.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    It would help to have purchases of fabric be in increments of a yard not always just full yards.
    Dec 31, 2014
    Great fabrics. Some shrinkage. Yardage was cut exact which, once shrunk by 1 1/2 inch needed planning to use. Also, regular cotton fabric...soft but overpriced??. We tried to find it elsewhere and the price may affect w here we purchase it again. % discounts help. Thank you.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Daughter found the site for her baby bedding
    Dec 31, 2014
    Great company and the staff (customer service on phone) were excellent. Most of my items came on time. One item (curtains) took a little longer and hormonal daughter (pregnant with my first grandchild) had a meltdown over curtain length. Everything was fine and I appreciate the staff working with us. Please Lord, tell me the hormones get better!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Jan 2, 2015
    Cool but i paid a lot of canada douane
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Jan 2, 2015
    The fabrics are beautiful, however, I do have an issue with the sheets and curtains. The bed sheet does not fit the standard matress well, it is too big and baggy, looks terrible. One if the curtains has a piece of dark thread that seems to have been accidentally sewn inside the curtain. It is very visable and annoying on the light pink curtain.