Carousel Designs Reviews

10/24/2014
Carousel Designs Ratings and User Reviews. Carousel Designs is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 288 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Carousel Designs

Carousel Designs Rating

More About Carousel Designs

Recent Reviews for Carousel Designs

I'll definitely buy fabric from Carousel Designs when needed
  • Oct 1, 2014
    So excited for my free samples
  • Oct 1, 2014
    discovered by accident ---- looking forward to receiving fabric swatches thank you kindly
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I am very excited to get my fabric samples! They have such cute patterns I can't wait to see them in person.
    What a fun site!!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I love this site its wonderful, great fabric, beautiful designs and easy to navigate!! Love the swatch samples offered!!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Hoping to like the fabrics to make quilts for friends babies.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Online fabric colors didn't match swatches... to be expected though.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I am happy to receive a free sample of fabric instead of paying for it.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    This is the second time I've ordered from Carousel Designs. I would say in general they are pricey but quality sometimes costs a little more.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Very easy checkout and reasonable shipping and handling charges
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Great products, was hesitant to purchase due to price. Promotional offer helped with decision to buy.
    Sep 24, 2014
    Thank you for offering rocking chair cushions that actually look good and complement baby miseries!!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    You advertised a 20% promo code good through 9/16. I placed my order on 9/15 but the promo code was not accepted. I feel like this was misleading advertising. I ended up paying 20% more than I thought I was paying. Disappointed by this questionale practice.
    Sep 30, 2014
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Beautiful fabric. likely will buy again if available.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Great website with a great product. Liked the designs that it showed with the fabric on the page so you can obtain ideas, etc regarding products purchased. Liked that you could purchase samples to determine how certain fabrics would work in your space. Will definitely purchase from merchant again.
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Oct 1, 2014
    I was looking for something sweet and beautiful to go in my daughters nursery and to match her custom made bedding . The light pink and green floral sheet met all my expectations . Will definitely be ordering the fabric by the yard to make some other pieces !!
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Beautiful products; fabulous website.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Always very pleased with the fabric quality, color. True to pictures on website. Customer service is very helpful and shipping is fast.Love your website!
    Sep 25, 2014