Carrot Ink Reviews

08/19/2014
Carrot Ink Ratings and User Reviews. Carrot Ink is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 230 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrot Ink

2009 Winner

Carrot Ink Rating

More About Carrot Ink

Recent Reviews for Carrot Ink

• Aug 18, 2014
    I enjoy the service of Carrot Ink. I have recommended Carrot Ink to dozens of folks. Thanks!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    love the products. Should have a discount program if you send your old ink cartridges back.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I should not have to create an account in order to purchase items.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    fast and cheap like I like my women
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Bought quite a few cartages from carrot ink, so far I only had 3 that had problems (would not work)
  • Aug 16, 2014
    really miss the prepaid return envelopes... having issues on recycling spent cartridges locally and am NOT willing to pay postage to return to Carrot.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    great products and easy to use website
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I keep using your services because in the few times I have had problems in the past with ink cartridges not performing correctly your customer service team responded extremely well
    Passwords drive me crazy
    everything good so far.
    Always use Carrot Ink.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Quick and easy ordering and the individual items come sealed and have made previous purchases over the last ten years.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I have been using Carrot ink for years and have never had a problem or issue.The quality, prices and quick delivery have been excellent. I have recommended Carrot to several friends.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I am very pleased with the products and service I have received from Carrot Ink. I will be ordering again in the near future. Great Products at Great Prices!!!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I wanted to check out using Pay Pal but there was a glitch that prevented me from doing so; as a result I had to use a CC which cost you more.
    good site, excellant inventory,
  • Aug 14, 2014
    All the ink is available. Everything fits! Great prices. FREE SHIPPING is great! Good sales!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Happy customer.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Cost savings were very good.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 16, 2014
    HP non original do not print correctly
  • Jul 31, 2014
    GREAT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
    Aug 14, 2014
    Great small, family owned, compay. Wonderful service and products! Highly recommend them.