Carrotink.com Reviews

09/02/2015
Carrotink.com Ratings and User Reviews. Carrotink.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 116 reviews. Last rated on 06/27/2015.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrotink.com

2009 Winner

Carrotink.com Rating

More About Carrotink.com

Recent Reviews for Carrotink.com

• Jun 27, 2015
    Being able to buy from Carrot Ink has helped me move my business to the next level
  • Jun 27, 2015
    liked site will try it again
    Jul 5, 2015
  • Jun 27, 2015
    excellent service and good site
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Awesome prices!! I am just hoping that I am happy with the ink and how long it actually lasts.
    Jul 8, 2015
    I have not installed my ink yet so I therefore can not judge my satisfaction of ink quality and quantity.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Easy web site hope products are of good quality
    Jul 11, 2015
    I never received my first order, but after my complaint, I was pleased to receive it , thank you
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Right NOW I am seeking a Dialog Box where I can write my request for RECYCLING MAILERS so I can send you my empty Carrot Ink Cartridges. I have about 10 empties. I do not want my waste ink dripping toxics to pollute my neighbor's ground water system. YOU need to add a simple checkbox on your website where I can ask for 3 mailers with one keystroke on my Merchandise Order. I am unemployed since my employer's facility in the WTC burned on the evening of 9/11. Cost and Postage is an issue with us UNEMPLOYED HIGH TECH AMERICANS.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Carrotink.com is the only business that I purchase ink from for my printer. They always send quality products, at VERY reasonable prices. My orders have never arrived late...in fact, orders always come a day or two early. I will continue to shop with Carrotink.com and I have recommended them to friends and family.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I am very happy with carrot ink and have been a customer for more than 15 years.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    A search for the HP LC61 cartridge showed a remanufactured unit and a new compatible unit. However, on the shopping page no remanufactured units were available. I found this frustrating.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    Second time purchasing printer ink from Carrotink- will buy again.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I can't properly answer the questions. I just started using this product. I have never used ink that was packaged by another company other than EPSON. I need time to give an accurate review which I will be happy to do after I have used the product for a while.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I am hoping this is the answer to my high priced ink cartridge problems. This is my first order and will advise after I have used these cartridges for awhile. Thus far, I am very impressed!
    Jul 1, 2015
    This is the first time I have ordered from Carrotink.com. So far, I am simply delighted. Printer prints just the same although I have only loaded the black I can't tell a difference! I will have to wait until I have used it awhile before I can give it a top tick!! We will see! The company was fast with delivery and all is well so far.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    excellent customer service
    Jun 28, 2015
    I have used carrot ink for many years. I will continue to do so.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I have tried others this is the best.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Very easy to find the product that I was looking for and get the order completed. I will definitely be back to this site!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    I assume that you are asking us these questions in regard to the automatic delivery of replacement ink cartridges for our new HP printer.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I thought I had black ink before, buying from here, however the last cartridge was empty. I will return it when this cartridge is sent to me.
    Jun 25, 2015
    I ordered 2 cartridges at the end of May the Black ink cartridge did not work. I ordered another black cartridge, this proved to work. I sent the one back I ordered in May, wanting a refund for that. I don't need 2 cartridges.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    The quality of the cartridges appear to be going down hill. One cartridge from my previous order failed to work in the printer. A cartridge from my present order required three reinsertions before the printer recognized the cartridge. I noted that the cartridges are coming from locations other than Carrotink's principal location. It looks like they are farming out orders to third party vendors. The sealing quality of the finished cartridges appears to be inferior to earlier orders. I had to throw out one cartridge due to poor sealing
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Every time I come to this site, it seems, there's something changed. But as soon as I firgure out what's different, I'm always delighted. Remembering previous orders so I can repeat it with a click of the mouse, and now combo packs, one of which is exactly what I usually order.
    Aug 16, 2015
    I have been getting my ink from Carrot Ink for over ten years. In the beginning, if we ran out of ink unexpectedly, I would plan a trip to Walmart to pick up a cartridge; but after a while, I realized that by the time I got around to going to Walmart, my Carrot Ink order could have arrived. I always buy refilled cartridges, at a substantial savings off Walmart's OEM prices. Of the dozens of cartridges I've gotten from them, one was defective. I called Customer Service, and they sent out a new one immediately, with a prepaid return mailer for the defective one so they could examine it. The replacement arrived two days later.