Carrotink.com Reviews

01/27/2015
Carrotink.com Ratings and User Reviews. Carrotink.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 308 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrotink.com

2009 Winner

Carrotink.com Rating

More About Carrotink.com

Recent Reviews for Carrotink.com

• Jan 26, 2015
    Great company, Great service!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Just before I submit my order give me one more chance to order more than the special deal
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Have been using Carrotink since they started. Best prices, best service, best variety and availability. Recommend to everyone I know and NO manufacturer will EVER get an order for cartridges as long as Carrotink is around!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    In the past I've had great luck. I have only had a dry cartridge in many years GreT joc carrot ink.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    This is my first time ordering from Carrotink.com. I received a promotional/discount offer as part of another company's email. The prices are great and I am need ink so I am giving it a try. So far so good. I hope the ink cartridges work out as well as my experience so far!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    Shipment & Tracking info was not available. However, not a problem since it arrived in 2 days.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    transaction went very smoothly
    Jan 21, 2015
    Unfortunately the item arrived extremely late. It was set up for a 2 day priority via USPS. It took 11 days to reach me. This is unacceptable especially for a first time impression. You need to take a more concerned outlook as how your delivery process works.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    This is the first time I have ordered printers ink from Carrotink
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Didn't really believe there was a difference from online ordering and the store. WOW! Was I surprised! A $35.00 difference. Love it! I will order from Carrotink.com from now on.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Excellent prices! Will continue ordering all of my ink here.
    Jan 20, 2015
    Order arrived super fast...amazing price!
    all good stuff
    Jan 20, 2015
    lead time is becoming a issue in ordering from CArrotink
    Jan 22, 2015
    I have not installed the cartridges yet so I can not attest to the quality. The web site noted that the order was still in process while the order was delivered to my mail box.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Good value. Easy ordering. Quality product.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    good price and products
    Jan 17, 2015
    Very good prices and product
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    This time I got the cartridges I needed and they worked in one printer the hp 7410 all in one, however, my last order some of the cartridges were not recognized by our Dell printer and therefore did not work. I bought again from Carror ink since there is a one year guarantee on them and I wanted to give Carrot ink one more try. So far so good, I have not used the ink cartridges for my hp photosmart C6280 for I bought them for back up since the other cartridges in the printer are use frequently for many projects my wife does.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    received wrong cartridges and had to pay to return. Did not have my size instock.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 15, 2015
    everything was great
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Great experience!
    Jan 21, 2015
    Great products, great service!
  • Dec 31, 2014
    My first experience and was a pleasurable experience. Had to call customer care and they were very helpful.
    Jan 16, 2015
    Overall good buying experience
  • Dec 30, 2014
    CarrotInk provides simple direct purchase methods. Their website is simple to navigate. All charges are clearly displayed. They have a wide variety of brands. Will purchase from them again.