Carrotink.com Reviews

05/02/2015
Carrotink.com Ratings and User Reviews. Carrotink.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 332 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrotink.com

2009 Winner

Carrotink.com Rating

More About Carrotink.com

Recent Reviews for Carrotink.com

• May 2, 2015
    Shopping cart hard to empty
    Tremendo servicio y precios
  • May 2, 2015
    It took me four times at your website to get the order done. On 4/30 the website was doing crazy things
  • May 1, 2015
    Good so far
  • May 1, 2015
    awesome online shopping experience and superior quality
  • Apr 30, 2015
    ckecking out was horrible-never would let me fill out all the address info.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I signed up for the newsletter for 15% discount and could get it to apply to my purchase after following all instructions. I should get a credit for the discount I didn't get! Very frustrating!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    The Carrot Ink web site had some serious problems: 1. My Canon printer MG7520 has been on sale for 2 years yet Carrot did not have the printer model in it's list for supported inks. 2. When I chose one of the 6 ink colors I needed for the Canon 7520, I was not given the option to "Continue Shopping" and in this case, I needed to select 5 additional ink colors! Each time I had to go back and find the ink by "Searching." I should have been able to click all the colors and quantities and then click once to add them to my cart all at once. 3. I had problems logging into my account numerous times- with the iste claiming no such account but when I filled in the info to register a new acct, I was told I already have an account. 4. The web site order page repeatedly filled in a neighboring Zip code but NOT my correct Zip code. 5. The site took way to much time to allow me to choose and add the products I wished to order. 6. The web site did not give pertinent and essential product information. In this case, for Canon inks, I needed to know the quantity of ink in ml inside the ink tanks. If Canon gives this the ml ink quantity on their boxes, why can't Carrot Ink on their refills?
    Excellent coupon offer
  • Apr 30, 2015
    First time buyer. Found your site thru Amazon.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I am a Rep for Team National and I have heard a lot of good things about you this is my first purchase and I am glad you are part of Team National. I am excited to have future business with you and I love your pricing if It were not for Team National I would have never heard about you have a great and blessed evening.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    It seems like a nice site. I cannot give my complete thoughts until I receive my ink. So far so good.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    waiting to see how these cartridges last
  • Apr 27, 2015
    good job. keep up the good work
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Discount coupon did not activate correctly, service rep corrected, just added step that took time.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    This is our first contact with Carrotink. So far, so good. Ask us again later.
    May 1, 2015
    First purchase - know more later.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    good product good service
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    Why is it every time I order cartridges for the same printer, I get a different cartridge?
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I only bought one cartrige to see if it works in my printer ; because I have bought other referbished and they didn't work
    May 1, 2015
    I received a cartrige that would not be reconised by my HP 2512
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    Very pleased with the printer ink. Saved me a ton of money. Thank you!