Carrotink.com Reviews

10/21/2014
Carrotink.com Ratings and User Reviews. Carrotink.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 317 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrotink.com

2009 Winner

Carrotink.com Rating

More About Carrotink.com

Recent Reviews for Carrotink.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    It was easy to order and I liked paying via paypal too.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    not to bad as of now. I have just made a purchase I haven't received it just yet so I hope it can be here in the time frame
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love that you refurbish the toner and ink. I buy to fix my classroom printers so I can give my students what they need.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    An easy and fast way to get inkjet printer cartridges.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love the price of ink on the first order and that is why I am trying with a new printer.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    So far has been very good. This is my second order.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I've known about you guys for years, but haven't had a printer that ever ran out of toner until recently, so I never had a chance to buy from you. I'm hoping your longevity speaks to your quality, because your prices beat everyone else's.
    I like carrot ink!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great product. Very slow checkout (payment)
  • Oct 19, 2014
    VERY easy to find products. Appreciate the discount.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    The last time I ordered from Carrot Ink, a magenta was in the Cyan box so I had no Cyan. Also, your packaging had change - I received just a simple white box with the item # on it so I wasn't sure if I was getting the same thing that I normally ordered. Also, I know you will laugh at this, but my discount didn't apply to my order the first time after I had input everything in, so I went back and clicked onto the "stack29" again and it went through - no big deal, but maybe there could be a place at the end of the order to type in the discount code if the click didn't take the first time. Or maybe you already have it but I looked everywhere and finally started over again.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Carrot ink has good quality ink at an affordable price.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Good quality ink and excellent customer service!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    This is the only compant that I trust when I order ink cartridges
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Have done business with Carrotink for about 15 years. Their products and service have always been top notch. The one time I received some defective ink cartridges they replaced them immediately and with no fuss. Keep up the great work!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    problem i had was i filled out the order then it said my password was in correct and i had to request a change. then it took 35 min before the password came through. I called customer service and i was on hold for over 15 min when i finally hung up. almost did redue the order.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I have heard nothing but good things about your company, I'm looking forward to doing business with you
  • Oct 10, 2014
    My first time so cannot make a lucid remark at this time.
    Great so far.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Great prices and quick checkout. Very easy to find what I needed.
    Oct 21, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Carrot Ink has been easy to use and has been straightforward.
    Oct 18, 2014
    "Equivalent" cartridges from Carrot Ink work just fine with my Cannon printer.