Carrotink.com Reviews

06/01/2015
Carrotink.com Ratings and User Reviews. Carrotink.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 395 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrotink.com

2009 Winner

Carrotink.com Rating

More About Carrotink.com

Recent Reviews for Carrotink.com

• Jun 1, 2015
    Some of the cartridges leak, but overall the product quality is same as the OEM product. I would ask that they send a recyclable pouch with each order, rather than having to call and ask for some.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I made a mistake when ordering online the first time and had to send it back. I then made the order by phone. If this works I will feel very good about it.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I had a great expierence with carrot ink they were very helpful and I was very happy with their prices which help keep my revinew down in my buisness. This helps me offer my client more. Thank you carrot ink. They gave me a coupon for being a first time customer I highly apprieciate this that was great and they helped me through the whole process. It was a great expierence I recommend them to everyone out who buys ink. Thank you.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Good company to deal with...
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great customer service and pricing!
    Check out too sloooow.
  • May 31, 2015
    YOUR CARTS DRY FAST, HAD A FEW THAT DIDN'T WORK AT ALL. REASON I DON'T ORDER TOO MANY AT ONE TIME.
  • May 31, 2015
    Carrot ink is the best company I can trust is good ink
  • May 31, 2015
    Have had good luck with Carrot Ink. Had one black cartridge that would not work. Called and Carrot replaced it without any question at no charge.
  • May 30, 2015
    Great. I have been using there products (only) for years
    excellent price and service
  • May 29, 2015
    We've had issues with compatibility in the past but th cartridges are guaranteed so we'll see if they work.
  • May 29, 2015
    You make things easy to find and purchase
  • May 29, 2015
    Carrotink has great customer service which is why we always return to them for our orders!
  • May 29, 2015
    I like the products I have bought in the past and I trust Carrotink.
  • May 27, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Great product and speedy delivery - what is there not to like?
  • May 21, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Good product, good service, timely delivery. When I tried the tracking number, I was told it was incorrect
  • May 20, 2015
    happy with price and shipping will buy again
  • May 19, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I have used Carrotink.com for years and am very pleased with my experience.
  • May 18, 2015
    I've used you before although I now HAVE A NEW ADDRESS AND STATE. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS WHEN SHIPPING AND DO NOT SEND TO THE LAST ADDRESS YOU HAD.