Carrotink.com Reviews

12/17/2014
Carrotink.com Ratings and User Reviews. Carrotink.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 346 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrotink.com

2009 Winner

Carrotink.com Rating

More About Carrotink.com

Recent Reviews for Carrotink.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    Love Carrot Ink
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have been doing business with Carrot for a few years. I enjoy their company!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    very user friendly
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I know of Carrotink from many years ago and trust their product. That trust, in addition to my knowledge of other pricing available on the net makes me very comfortable to order from Carrotink. The special offer was my immediate inducement.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    We've had poor experience with unsatisfactory quality inks for our printer. We are excited to try carrot ink's reasonably priced after market inks and hope the quality is adequate.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Carrotink has always been dependable and if any problems they are more than fair and quick to correct.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    always satisfied with the product!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I love Carrotink and recommend it frequently to friends and acquaintances.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I find Carrot Ink to be easy to order from...more convenient shopping at home.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    need to be clearer about creating a new account
  • Dec 13, 2014
    The attemp to order a 12 pack 250 251 XL was difficult as sit showed 10 packs finally found what I am hoping is a 12 pack
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Out of the thousands of available cartridges it only took a few seconds to find the one that I needed. Is taking me much longer to complete the survey that it did to complete the order.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    service very good
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good product and happy with customer service. When a cartridge doesn't work I have gotten good help over the phone or if all else fails a replacement cartridge is sent.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great products and great shipping!
    Dec 17, 2014
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Very good.
    Dec 15, 2014
    I have not used the ink jets yet because my printer has not required it yet. If all is well, I will certainly buy from you again. Tracking, packaging and delivery were satisfactory.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I am very happy BUT, I wish I could get information about coupons - I never do.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Easy to navigate website and order. Good prices and great customer service in Chat. Please add ink for the Canon Pixma iP 110!
    Dec 14, 2014
    You do not carry an ink cartridge for my mobile printer.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Great and easy experience.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Used you years ago with my home computer and was happy then. So I introduced you to my business partner who was totally impressed! Thanks for the great product at a much much more affordable price!
    Dec 17, 2014
    great product, great price!