Carrotink.com Reviews

07/02/2015
Carrotink.com Ratings and User Reviews. Carrotink.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 361 reviews.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrotink.com

2009 Winner

Carrotink.com Rating

More About Carrotink.com

Recent Reviews for Carrotink.com

• Jun 26, 2015
    Right NOW I am seeking a Dialog Box where I can write my request for RECYCLING MAILERS so I can send you my empty Carrot Ink Cartridges. I have about 10 empties. I do not want my waste ink dripping toxics to pollute my neighbor's ground water system. YOU need to add a simple checkbox on your website where I can ask for 3 mailers with one keystroke on my Merchandise Order. I am unemployed since my employer's facility in the WTC burned on the evening of 9/11. Cost and Postage is an issue with us UNEMPLOYED HIGH TECH AMERICANS.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Carrotink.com is the only business that I purchase ink from for my printer. They always send quality products, at VERY reasonable prices. My orders have never arrived late...in fact, orders always come a day or two early. I will continue to shop with Carrotink.com and I have recommended them to friends and family.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I am very happy with carrot ink and have been a customer for more than 15 years.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I have been using Carrot Ink for years and have always been completely satisfied with the ink, price, and service.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Great buy! I hope to say the same when I get them to use! Thanks!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I am an old customer, but could not signin.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    great prices but had difficulty completing order when prompted to pay.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Good quality for a good price
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Search engine was quick and you had the particular ink I was looking for. It was fast and efficient and I appreciated that. I will see if the product once it arrives serves as well as an original HP ink cartridge. Thank you. MD
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Quick and efficient purchase.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    I assume that you are asking us these questions in regard to the automatic delivery of replacement ink cartridges for our new HP printer.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Easy to use website. Found the item(s) I was looking for. The only surprise was the fantastic price. I really expected to pay more, but this is where I'll shop from now on.
    Jun 24, 2015
    The price was great and after trying these ink cartridges I can tell you the quality is equal to or better than the ones I've been buying from Brother and at half the price. Carrot Ink is going to be where I purchase ink from now on. The product arrived a day sooner than I expected it.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Have never used the product before but hoping it is high quality.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    All went well
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I thought I had black ink before, buying from here, however the last cartridge was empty. I will return it when this cartridge is sent to me.
    Jun 25, 2015
    I ordered 2 cartridges at the end of May the Black ink cartridge did not work. I ordered another black cartridge, this proved to work. I sent the one back I ordered in May, wanting a refund for that. I don't need 2 cartridges.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I love using this site. We have ordered from here before, and saved money, plus had FAST service
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    Only voice mail available..left message on problem
  • Jun 14, 2015
    This is the first time I had difficulty placing the order because the the process kept losing the linkage when transferring forward/backward to parts of the ordering process. It took far TOO MUCH TIME to place the order!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    I appreciate being "authorized". Carrot is everything you wanted in a partner when everything was all about you: quick, cheap and easy.