Carrotink.com Reviews

09/29/2014
Carrotink.com Ratings and User Reviews. Carrotink.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 287 reviews.
Carrot Ink offers high quality, private label inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon, and HP printers at prices below most name brands.
Circle of Excellence - Carrotink.com

2009 Winner

Carrotink.com Rating

More About Carrotink.com

Recent Reviews for Carrotink.com

• Sep 12, 2014
    Can be trusted for good prices and excellent quality.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    keep up the good work
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Always happy with Carrot Ink AND their customer service. I would recommend fixing the site software to accurately reflect order status. When I log in - orders going back over a year all indicate status as "Processing" even thpugh I have received all of them.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    very satisfied, I have used them since 2004.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    It is a Great company with quality products,and great prices
  • Sep 10, 2014
    great products and great prices.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    The lack of PayPal clearance on your site bothers me.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Nice website, good quality ptoducts
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Thanks for the good service and prices.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Very good service and pricing. I like that they have a paypal option. My entire time on the website was only 3 minutes. Maybe because I already knew which product I wanted. I initially only wanted a black ink and the site suggested I buy the other 3 color cartridges. Because there was free shipping I bought 2 of each so instead of buying one cartridge, I bought eight. Well done carrot ink!
  • Sep 8, 2014
    This is my first experience with Carrot Ink. I am very pleased and will certainly Shop Carrot Ink again !
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I have done business with Carrot ink for years withtwo differant businesses. I have always been satisfied,
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Im completely satisfied and often recommend Carrot Ink to others.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I only use Carrotink for my printers . Great quality, long lasting ink, and the packaging is spot on for the cartridges.
    Sep 12, 2014
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I've used CarrotInk for all my ink jet cartridges for years, even before the current owners took over. They've done a great job with the site. Wonderful prices and the quality is very good!
    Sep 9, 2014
    I have used this company for all my ink jet cartridge purchases for years. I've always been very satisified! Excellent value.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    It was a bit awkward when I tried to add additional items to my cart after I had begun the checkout process. Either I missed it or there wasn't a button that said "continue shopping". I had to go back and reenter my printer name and style and then find the additional cartridge to add to my cart.
    Sep 10, 2014
  • Aug 26, 2014
    More specific details about the product would be nice.
    Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    I have e mailed the CS that the printer error message is still on for the out of ink cartridge and asked what to do.
    Sep 9, 2014
    Quick and easy. Delivery was on time and the cost was less than purchasing at big box store.