Casa.com Reviews

12/20/2014
Casa.com Ratings and User Reviews. Casa.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Casa.com Rating

More About Casa.com

Recent Reviews for Casa.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    searching isn't as easy as I'd like. Too many buttons to (individually) click and wait for updating. Not all results show up when using the search 'word' query.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I work with a large company that can't upgrade internet explorer therefore your site is extremely slow. also do not like signing up as a member.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great experience overall - thank you!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Love that they had what everyone else was out of.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Really difficult shopping and filtering experience.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    This is for work - a private boys school
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Nicely done at busy time
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great experince purchasing from Casa.com. Will definitely recommend to others.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I love casa.com because it's easy and fast.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    It was easy and fast. They had the items I had been looking everywhere for and was excited that I found them
  • Dec 10, 2014
    want better deals
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I'll let you know AFTER I get my order.
    Dec 15, 2014
    na
  • Dec 9, 2014
    did not like the fact that you do not ship to peel boxes and had trouble giving you a route number
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Enjoyable shopping experience
  • Dec 7, 2014
    easy site to shop, love it.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I love sites like this that make shopping and delivery super easy. Especially to us NYCers!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Easy website to use!
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    List all payment options up front as to what type you will accept.
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Would like to have seen shipping less or free. But the only website that had the selection I wanted, so I will pay the shipping.
    Dec 7, 2014
    Wish you carried smaller LED tapered candles (3 inches) they are very hard to find. Candles that I received are very nice and last for a long period of time.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I just discovered Casa when looking for a vase that I had loved at a store. I will definitely be ordering other things from them.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I loved the 10 piece vase. It is beautiful and I will use it a lot. One of the small glass tubes was cracked at the bottom so I will have to find another one in order to use It. I will still order again from Casa. Your site has many neat items. You don't happen to sell any of the test tube vases that go with my arrangement. It would be nice to have some extra. Thank-you Patti Nichols