Cascio Interstate Music Reviews

08/31/2014
Cascio Interstate Music Ratings and User Reviews. Cascio Interstate Music is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 261 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

Cascio Interstate Music Rating

More About Cascio Interstate Music

Recent Reviews for Cascio Interstate Music

• Aug 31, 2014
    Good experience in finding what I wanted at the price I was looking for.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Awesome selection and fair pricing
  • Aug 30, 2014
    no complain about cascio, I like this store simply because some items are cheapest compare to others.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    It was easy and simple to order!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Lowest price that I could find for item ordered. Saved over $20.00 buying from Cascio.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    happy purchase.. I got 20% off a product I planned on buying. I'm happy This is a very particular item, being the best double bass pedals you can purchase, and left handed..they're hard to find.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I have shopped with Cascio Interstate Music for roughly 20 years and will continue to do so.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Very easy, simple experience. I linked to your site from CNET
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I look forward to receiving your catalog in the mail. I look at all of the cool drum equipment you have and drool. Then I eventually end up buying something I just can't live without, great catalog and cool website.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    has things cant fine anywhere . like attack drum heads and dots and other drum parts
  • Aug 28, 2014
    good company/web site easy to use.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    appreciate the deal on the DVD. will look closer at your other merchandise because of it.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Always meets my expectations. Have been ordering from them 15+ years. Not a single disappointment ever. Massive diverse inventory selection. Price competitive & superb shipping arrangements. I usually order several items at a time to qualify for their free shipping offers to save even more money.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Great prices, free and fast shipping.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    It the best out there. for quality products at a great discount a perfect place to shop for parents.of budding musicians.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    purchased my Tama professional kit from Cascio (and several other drum accessories).great selection and services.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I find great deals at Cascio Interstate Music. I love shopping on the website.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    It would be helpful to indicate approximate ship time on my purchase
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Fast shipping. Great prices.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    They are fast, courteous, but the main reasons I use them are that they have good pricing and they have some hard to locate items I occasionally look for.