Cascio Interstate Music Reviews

05/24/2015
Cascio Interstate Music Ratings and User Reviews. Cascio Interstate Music is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 376 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2015.

Cascio Interstate Music Rating

More About Cascio Interstate Music

Recent Reviews for Cascio Interstate Music

• May 24, 2015
    hope everything goes well with shipping and quality of product! and in the event that i have to return it, because it turns out not to be in the shape that was advertised (which is perfect condition), that nothing will be a hassle about that!
  • May 23, 2015
    I was brought to the site through email advertisements about Holiday sale. I decided to use the coupon sent to me and made a small purchase. I did price checks against other reputable music companies and even Amazon.com and this site had the best price! I am looking forward to recieving my product and using Cascio again since the prices are very good!
    Good deal easy to find.
  • May 23, 2015
    Great products and east to use site
  • May 23, 2015
    The one recommendation I would make relates to narrowing down search items. Specifically, I purchased a snare drum case today, but I couldn't narrow the snare drum case options by size, so I had to scroll through all your snare drum cases to pick out the ones that were the right size, and then compare.
  • May 23, 2015
    Overall good selection and prices
  • May 23, 2015
    I buy many supplies from Cascio Interstate Music. Many, many supplies. I like Cascio Interstate Music much more than Guitar Center, or American Musical Supply, or Sam Ash. Cascio Interstate Music is my, "go to", first choice. And, no, they're not paying me to say those things. I just like that online store.
    Hope I win
  • May 22, 2015
    Best price I could find...and that was before your 5% discount! I'll be back!
  • May 22, 2015
    quick and easy
  • May 21, 2015
    Low prices, good delivery and service.
  • May 21, 2015
    Search function and speed of the website is awful. Also, your Memorial Day discount code wasn't working. However, selection is top notch. Invest in getting your website up to 2015 standards and you'll continue to do well.
  • May 21, 2015
    thank!! All went well great pricing.
    Great Online store!!!!11
  • May 21, 2015
    Nice promotion on a good price for sticks. Definitely will return for other percussive items.
  • May 21, 2015
    I like the catalog lay-out and the fact that you can highlight and enlarge and get quickly to check-out.
  • May 18, 2015
    Amazing music company and from now on i will be purchasing from them for any music related products.
    May 24, 2015
  • May 10, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    the product description on web site listed the mapex snare drum as 1mm steel shell. what I received was a wood veneer ply shell 7.3mm thick. Item code # was correct. I notify Interstate music this morning , have not heard back yet to find how & why this product seems to be labeled wrong.
  • May 8, 2015
    Thanks, found a hard to find part!
    May 23, 2015
    Found a hard to find hardware part. Great experience, thanks!
  • May 6, 2015
    Great prices and promos, fast shipping, AAAA
    May 23, 2015
    Selection, pricing and service great as always.