Cascio Interstate Music Reviews

09/04/2015
Cascio Interstate Music Ratings and User Reviews. Cascio Interstate Music is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 70 reviews. Last rated on 06/22/2015.

Cascio Interstate Music Rating

More About Cascio Interstate Music

84%

11%

Recent Reviews for Cascio Interstate Music

• Jun 22, 2015
    awesome prices. quick shipping. love the store
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I called the customer service number to find out a shipping options and the person who answered was super kind, knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks!!!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Just wonderful prices and shipping!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Great deals year long! Love it!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I able to shop using the catalog and thengo online to make my order. You had all the brands I wanted. I saved considerable amounts of time and money using Cascio. I will be back.
    Jul 3, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    its all good, except I wish they would send me a drum catalog!!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Finally found the product after not finding it elsewhere - Thanks!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Your website is very week compared to Musicians Friend. I think it needs a total redesign
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    Person answering phone seemed put out to answer questions. You offer 16 percent discount sitewide but then when I order marching percussion I dont' get it. Customer service can't tell me items will be shipped. Grenadier Alumni drum line bought six snares from you and other items. Very disappointed. Will not order again.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I was surprised that they had the items I needed. Great prices too.
    Jun 25, 2015
    great selection of items!
  • Jun 15, 2015
    good prices easy site to navigate
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 14, 2015
    So far so good. Hope to get the pedal soon.
    Great seller!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I cannot remember how I came across Cascio Interstate Music but am greatly appreciative for the quality of my purchases and the timely service... Thank you all !! - Bruce (Chicago, IL)
    Jun 20, 2015
    I wish the "My Account" section could be updated with info on when the order shipped and tracking number. I ordered drumsticks in January and it still says pending shipment.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Absolutely loved the 20% off the whole store special! I was able to get that tambourine and a few other things I'll need for college! My only dislike was the fact that on the check out page, it wasn't displayed to add up all the items into a subtotal, then deduct any promotions, or add tax+shipping to it, THEN giving me the grand total. Your system does tell me the same thing essentially, but I just have a higher preference to the one that has the subtotal in it. Thanks!
    Jun 22, 2015
    Got a great deal on things I needed for college!!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    this is one of those situations where simple information would have helped me order the right product. I needed 3 inch tension rods. The ones sent to me say 3" but when measured from the bottom of the flange are 2.5 inches. A simple note in the description stating that the measurement is the overall length would have saved me much time and a little money.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    The picks were the only thing that came in wrong. They were not the ones I had ordered. Other than that everything else was good. The quality of the archer guitar was very nice.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I tried three times to checkout with paypal and it didn't work. I waited a day and it worked fine. Hopefully no more bugs during the check out process occur.
    Jun 24, 2015
    Great experience, apart from not being able to place an order with PayPal the first two attempts. Great prices, great products, and shipping was pretty fast.
  • May 9, 2015
    I have been extremely pleased with the shopping experience at Cascio. They everything I need when I need it, the service is excellent as is the pricing!!! I will be back!!!
    Jun 23, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    \m/
    Jun 22, 2015
    Yes, I caused the initial mess up, but further coordination and communication on your end should have been better.