Cashmere Boutique Reviews

07/10/2014
Cashmere Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Cashmere Boutique is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 69 reviews.

Cashmere Boutique Rating

More About Cashmere Boutique

Recent Reviews for Cashmere Boutique

• Jun 15, 2014
    This is my third purchase from Cashmere Boutique. My other pullovers are absolutely beautiful, I wash them in warm water and a small amount of baby shampoo, rinse in warm water, spin, and hang on a padded clothes hanger to dry in the shade. My dealings with this firm have all been very positive.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I was impressed with quality and price described on web site.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Cannot comment until merchandise arrives
    Jun 18, 2014
    I did not find the quality as good as othercashmere sweaters that I purchased elsewhere
  • Jun 6, 2014
    I would have liked to have been able to view the item on the website in the full picture in various colours available, rather than simply have a small sample of each colour.
  • May 30, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    The items are just as I wanted, and were well described on the store website. Excellent quality. Order was easy to place and arrived very quickly without any problems. Colours available are lovely, but pity there aren't more natural tones.
  • May 29, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    Extremely happy with my purchase. Excellent quality product!
  • May 29, 2014
    the only part that has me hesitating is the online address required also I would like a cheaper option for international shipping pls.The products are good quality and Im very happy
  • May 26, 2014
    Great quality garments at a reasonable price that arrive very quickly after ordering. Thank you.
  • May 25, 2014
    I think their products are good quality and fast delivery
  • May 24, 2014
    Beautiful products at a great price
  • May 20, 2014
    Please let us check out with American Express without having to go through the hassle of PayPal!
  • May 20, 2014
    I love cashmere sweaters and you have a good variety of types and colors.
  • May 13, 2014
    I purchase a casmere sweator every time i see them on sale
    May 26, 2014
  • May 7, 2014
    found the disparity between images and colours available confusing such that I had to write in about it. The response was not very clarifying but I worked out that I could get what I had aimed for. The images are what seem to be advertising the product but apparently we are to take no notice of them and simply look at the swatches. Confusing
    May 31, 2014
  • May 5, 2014
    May 29, 2014
    Very happy with my purchases, thank you.
  • May 4, 2014
    good products and prices.
    May 17, 2014
  • May 1, 2014
    May 23, 2014
    The ordering process had a number of difficulties which I documented as part of one email exchange with Cashmere Boutique. However, once that process was finished, the rest went smoothly. I am happy with the product and would order again.
  • Apr 25, 2014
    May 24, 2014
    The sweater sizes run quite small - order at least one size larger than you normally would.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I'll have to wait until the cashmere robe arrives and assess the quality
    Jun 4, 2014
    GOOD PRICES AND NICE SELECTION.