Cashmere Boutique Reviews

12/27/2014
Cashmere Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Cashmere Boutique is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 265 reviews.

Cashmere Boutique Rating

More About Cashmere Boutique

Recent Reviews for Cashmere Boutique

• Oct 22, 2014
    This site is very user friendly
  • Oct 21, 2014
    It's hard to answer questions because this is my first order from your site.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    It would be better if you can change the photo when customers choose a color on the webpage of products.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I was very happy with the cashmere pashmina which I ordered. Quality - very good.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Sent incorret color. I was willing to return for the correct color. Asked me to take a photo of sweater and send to them. There are three/four companies involved. Cashmereboutique, Appletree, Logistics, and Eurasia Intetnational, Inc. They refused to return my money. Therefore, if I return sweater, I'll have nothing. Giving the $89.00 cashmere vest to charity. Would never do business with them again.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Very good products !
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Several years ago, I purchased another sweater from Cashmere Boutique and I was very pleased with the quality of my purchase.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I will let you know when I receive the product.
    Oct 20, 2014
    sweater is quite thin, not cashmere soft.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Customor service were well run. Difficult to see how we can get discouts or coupons
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    The purchased item is a Christmas present, so I will only know at that time how well it was received.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Just found your company this summer when I was looking for a cashmere bathrobe, which I bought and love. I like the deals of the day.
    Oct 15, 2014
    Get rid of the $100 offer after ordering. I do not, absolutely do not want my email sold by you and you hid that and made it appear as if you had an incentive -- not magazines...biggest scam out there...
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Im waiting to see my order.thx
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I cannot wait to wrap myself up in cashermer robe. I have never purchased cashermere. After my last year- I deserve a gift
    Oct 21, 2014
    the customer service rep did not know anything about washing intructions. She said I could wash it probably in cold water delicate -lay flat or or dry. You can imagine how shocked I was when I spotted the instruction on the inner seam. If I would have followed her instructions, you would be replacing a damaged robe.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    too soon to comment, beyond the answers i have already entered.
    Oct 13, 2014
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 21, 2014
    I was expecting a bigger size.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    original item not labeled the same as on the internet.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    This is my 2nd purchase with Cashmere Boutique, the first one went smoothly, product was first class very easy to do business with, hence why I came back to buy more.
    Oct 13, 2014
  • Sep 9, 2014
    NICE TO FIND QUALITY CASHMERE CLOTHING ONLINE AS ITS HARD TO GET IN AUSTRALIA, PLESANT TRANSACTION, VERY EASY AND FAST
    Oct 6, 2014
    I didn't think I'd recieve such a beautiful product, the feel and warmth it has is amazing. My girl is going to love it. Thank you Cashmere Boutique. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of using the website and product availability was 100%. No need to wait for an order