cashmere heartland Reviews

cashmere heartland Ratings and User Reviews. cashmere heartland is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 07/13/2014.

Recent Reviews for cashmere heartland

• Jul 13, 2014
    Hadn washing not recommended otherwise a lovely quality of cashmere.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    1st time user. I'll have a better idea after I receive the item.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    You should consider a rebrand. Cashmere is an upscale product, but "Cashmere Heartland" sounds so cheap and cheesy... like some mom in Minnesota sewing something for the flee market. Even the logos, etc., look unprofessional. I bought the product purely because of the combination of robe measurements for a very tall guy, plus a fairly reasonable price-point. That said, I could have bought an expensive, classy brand name for the same price (but the measurements weren't what I needed). The point is, you aren't going to compete as well as you could in this market with your lame branding.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    Found the sight by accident and liked the prices for the quality. I will be back when the grey sweater is available.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Gotta see the sweaters I purchased before I can comment here.
    Jul 10, 2014
    I'll get my next order of cashmere sweaters from Cashmere Heartland, that's for sure.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I can't make any until the goods arrive!
    Jul 5, 2014
  • Jun 2, 2014
    I love the classic sweaters, and fast shipping.
  • May 12, 2014
    I've bought 8 sweaters from this store. Great products and fast shipping.
  • May 4, 2014
    May 10, 2014
    The 4 gauge sweaters seem to be made better. For example, the V-neck on the 4g are a normal size while the 2 gauge V-neck was very large to begin with and got larger over the season. I must now wear something under it. I do like the sizing of M, M/L and L as separate. I do enjoy wearing the five sweaters I have received - just wish that one neck was smaller. Even the V-neck cardigan is big - I tend to wear them together.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    May 7, 2014
    Several one ply turtleneck colors are out of stock in my size.