cashmere heartland Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

cashmere heartland Reviews

06/25/2017
cashmere heartland Ratings and User Reviews. cashmere heartland is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 36 reviews.

cashmere heartland Rating

More About cashmere heartland

Recent Reviews for cashmere heartland

• Apr 16, 2017
    Just found heartland. After having a conversation about cashmere cardigans with our golf shop at C.C.. Decided to look online. Ordered one item to check it out. Will order several more. Need to reload.
    Apr 25, 2017
    Very satisfied. Received my first product a couple of weeks ago and have order 5 items since. Will be a long term customer of heartland
  • Apr 05, 2017
    this is the fourth cashmere i bought from cashmere heartland and will continue to buy more.
    Apr 21, 2017
  • Apr 05, 2017
    Apr 17, 2017
    The best sweders
  • Apr 17, 2017
    First order if quality as good as it looks I will order more
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Never ordered from Heartland. Hope I will be pleased with my purchase!
    Apr 17, 2017
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Very nice and thick cashmere cardigan. I love it.
  • Mar 20, 2017
    I have purchased 3 sweaters from Cashmere Heartland over the past 3 years and this will be the 4th, but the first sent to me at my home Canadian address. I love these sweaters . They have been warm and comfortable. I have worn them so often they are starting to wear out.
    Apr 11, 2017
  • Mar 30, 2017
    Excellent products at a fail price..
    Apr 10, 2017
    Excellent products and price..
  • Mar 30, 2017
    My last purchase was of exceptional quality and a lovely color, a yellow cashmere sweater.
    Apr 10, 2017
    I was not at all happy with your return policy. I contacted Cashmere Heartland to inquire how to return the item I had purchased and was told a return paper would be sent to me. To my surprise, the return slip stated that if the tags were cut, a $10 handling fee would be attached to my returned item. Unfortunately I had cut off the tag when I tried on the garment, which turned out to be too small. Needless to say, I am not happy about being charged a $10 fee for cutting off a tag, which, by the way, I have included in my order. I purchased a sweater about a month ago and was quite happy to purchase another one as I think your products are of good quality, but because of this somewhat ridiculous policy of yours of charging a fee if a tag is cut, I will look elsewhere for a cashmere sweater in the future. You have effectively lost future purchases from me of at least $125 because of this policy. I also think when someone is paying this kind of money for an item, any return should be prepaid.Jeanette Wheeler
  • Apr 03, 2017
    Apr 09, 2017
    I have bought a few products from Heartland and wouldn't mind receiving some discounts, coupons, etc. for future orders.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Merchandise delivered on schedule and excellent quality
  • Mar 20, 2017
    They had exactly what I was looking for in the color I wanted and I could get it very fast or in a few days...
    Apr 05, 2017
  • Apr 04, 2017
    We shall see how good the product.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    As advertised. High quality, perfect fit. Well done. Very satisfied
  • Mar 30, 2017
    Great sweater. high quality finest cashmere arrived on time.
  • Mar 28, 2017