Caterpillar Footwear Reviews

Caterpillar Footwear Ratings and User Reviews. Caterpillar Footwear is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 10/08/2015.

Caterpillar Footwear Rating

More About Caterpillar Footwear

Recent Reviews for Caterpillar Footwear

• Oct 8, 2015
    i have been buying your product for me and my sons for21years we all work construction.i and one son own our own const co. i have a pair of astm f2413-11m the left shoe right die of it noise is comeing off entire right side and shoe string breaking. have had a lot of problems with shoe strings in the last five years. have bought other shoes brands because. was exclusive cat have lessened your products. bernie
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Cat footwear have proven to be a good choice for work boots. They are well made which makes them a very economical purchase.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    I sent a email enquirer about a pair of boots and they where quick to reposed with accurate answer.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    hard to navigate around the site
  • Sep 21, 2015
    The color in the catalog and on-line do not seem to correlate with the color description - boot looks green on line but is described as "elephant" which is a little ambiguous
  • Sep 17, 2015
    I am purchasing a replacement pair of work shoes. I am very pleased with the Brode work shoe. It is the most comfortable Cat boot I have ever owned (I've owned three different models). I am getting the low cut shoe because the high top boot in my size is out of stock. When available, I will be purchasing a new pair of high top boot Brodes. My feet thank you.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    This is my four pair in the last five or six years. Love these boots
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Photo of shoes show waterproof, but no mention in details. I placed order based on photo and details.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    ya I like catapillar boots but the boots I always buy this is my 6th pair but I had to change boots because there alwys out of stock if I don't like the fit of these boots I just purchased ill go some were else next time
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I have bought catepillar footwear before they are very high quality.
    Sep 16, 2015
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Thanks for the boots, this will make a great gift!
  • Aug 22, 2015
    They are the only boots my husband has tried that are comfortable and last thank you
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I have been wearing the Second Shift boot for years and love it's comfort and durability.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Excellent selection for women's work boots. And you have small sizes ! Very happy !
  • Aug 16, 2015
    My sons friend recommended them, so I thought I would see if he likes them.
    Aug 24, 2015
    I am very impressed with Caterpillar on-line ordering. This was my first time ordering from them and I will absolutely purchase footwear from Caterpillar again.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Don't provide a card to fill out for exchanges if you do not make exchanges. Refunded and waited for a recharge when new shoes were shipped. Finally called and found out warehouse is not able to do exchanges so all exchanges are treated as returns and the customer is only informed via a refund. "You'll need to reorder" gee thanks had I know that I would have done so when I received the defective pair and could be wearing the replacement to work now.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great work shoes. Unfortunately my local Meijer does not offer anymore so I needed to take this route.
    Aug 7, 2015
    I have worn these work shoes for 5 years and when a local superstore no longer had them I went on line instead of finding a replacement. That's how highly I rate these shoes.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I really like Caterpillar work shoes. I have had 7 or 8 pair of thier shoes but I sometimes have a problem finding the particular style that I like. I have diabetes and the foot pain that goes with it. The Catepiller work shoes let me stand all day at work with more comfort than with any other brand that I have tried. I am glad that I can now buy from the website and not have to search the stores for the shoes that I want. I can purchase them for a fair price and have them delivered to my home for free. Life is good!
    Aug 12, 2015
    I prefer Caterpillar footwear to all other brands out there. I can stand all day at work with more foot comfort wearing their shoes than any other brand I have tried.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Was not satisfied with Red Wing boots, they didn't last very long. My son had heard that CAT boots were much better, so decided to try them. Just wish you had more Brick & Mortar stores that carry them.
    Aug 17, 2015
    So far, working out great.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    My son swears by these shoes - he works in a warehouse and wears them everyday to work. Comfortable, light weight, steel toe. He's happy!