Caterpillar Footwear Reviews

Caterpillar Footwear Ratings and User Reviews. Caterpillar Footwear is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 4 reviews. Last rated on 09/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for Caterpillar Footwear

• Sep 21, 2014
    I bought a pair of caterpillar work boots stock #P74145, (I don't think you have this stock number anymore) about 6 years ago maybe longer and the upper has held together like new, and the sole and heel are still very good condition, but I am so impressed with how long they have lasted, I went back to the store where I bought them and they do not sell that style anymore, I've been looking for quite some time for this boot, I'm very busy working and I have bought probably 6 or 7 pairs of boots since then, and none have lasted or compare to the quality of caterpillar.
    Sep 29, 2014
    I bought a pair of these same boots over 5 years ago, they are worn but still in good condition, no other boot I have bought has the "upper" lasted as long, for the money spent, I am very satisfied with this boot.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I thought the price was kind of high with me shopping on line I could have spent 10 bucks more at a store a mile away and had them same day
  • Jul 8, 2014
    a friend of mine who is an electrican wears them, and when I saw his, I knew that was exactly what I wanted
    Jul 14, 2014
    Most comfortable work shoes I have ever worn. I Love the composite toe, works well in my trade.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I have a pair of Caterpillar winter boots. I bought them locally. I like the boots somewhat. I need a pair of black footwear for work. I want to try these, but have never ordered shoes on line. My residence is in an area that does not get USPS mail delivered. I believe it is going to be a hassle to get what I just ordered because I work weekdays. Since I do not know if the shipper will be UPS or FedEx, and I do not have a tracking number I don't know how to address my package. I work for FedEx and have experienced many frustrated customers coming into the FedEx office looking for a possible package that we can only guess was shipped with another company.