Caterpillar Footwear Reviews

07/29/2015
Caterpillar Footwear Ratings and User Reviews. Caterpillar Footwear is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 26 reviews.

Caterpillar Footwear Rating

More About Caterpillar Footwear

Recent Reviews for Caterpillar Footwear

• Jun 25, 2015
    Love the steel toed boots, free shipping, and great website
  • Jun 22, 2015
    WE will see.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I've normally purchased the same shoe from a brick and mortar FleetFarm store but the Cat online store has it also in another colour that appeals to me. Cat shoes are of excellent quality with both comfort and durablility.
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 7, 2015
    This shoe is the most comfortable she that I have found wearing it from brand new and on. Did have a problem with one pair of shoes that the seems started to come apart.
  • May 21, 2015
    Best footwear I have ever owned.
  • May 20, 2015
    I have purchased boots made by Cat for probably 20 years. My first pair was from an army surplus store and when they discontinued them I went online and found the Second Shift boot which I has been buying for years. I use them until they fall apart. I have orphan single left and right boots which have lost their mates so I mix and match the old single boots until they too fall apart or the sole goes smooth
    May 30, 2015
  • May 20, 2015
    quality workbooks.
    Jun 6, 2015
    I do miss those brass shoe string hardware, the tin on this pair of boots just does not seem as rugged as my last pair of cat work boots. Great looking boots, wore them to a graduation with my suit, great compliments from everyone...
  • May 18, 2015
    I was disappointed with the exchange. I ordered a 7.5 and wanted to exchange it for a 7, so I filled out the card included with the merch that I returned via USPS, but never received a new order. When I called customer service, I was informed that I was also required to fill an exchange request online, which in my humble opinion, makes including the paper exchange form pointless. And confusing, as I was waiting for my boots...I requested then, to complete the exchange on the phone, was put on hold for a couple minutes, and then disconnected. Huh? Fortunately, I also received an e-mail from customer service around the same time with a promo code, so I then used that to re-order the size 7 boots. So I'm happy now.
  • May 16, 2015
    I've been buying CAT work shoes since 1998. Mostly the Ridgemont. I bought both the black and brown right out of the gate. I remember they had clear rubber down the center and looked practically the same as they do now. Loved those. I like being able to find the same shoe year after year. Consistency is a wonderful thing in a shoe.
  • May 15, 2015
    I like the feel of the shoes, and the the wear factor is a plus. the first time buying caterpillar footwear was at a store. the next time the store did not have the same type of footwear. Than i went on line this is the second time buying the shoes direct from cat.
    Jun 12, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    I really liked the reviews section. I appreciated your organizations responses to both positive and negative reviews. Your responses to customers problems made me feel much more comfortable purchasing a shoe from you, I felt that should I have a problem your organization would be quick to respond and replace a defective product.
  • May 4, 2015
    You should aloud changes in the shipping address
    May 12, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    These boots are great, my husband has been wearing them for the past 20 yrs. Now my son is working construction and has started purchasing these steel toe tan boots. They are excellently made, great quality and comfortable. My husband is so picky about everything and he absolutely loves these boots.
    May 13, 2015
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Shoes have great quality, as they last awhile for my boyfriend doing farm work. This is the brand he prefers over any other for this reason, and there are many styles to pick from.
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 20, 2015
    The shoes met the specific requirements of the gift recipient. It was a lot easier to shop your website than one of your competitors. Kudos to your website designers.
    May 5, 2015
    Practically useful, durable, comfortable, stylish and priced just right.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    hope they dont fall apart like junk, bought a pair of workmasters from dunhams that fell apart in 3 days.
    May 9, 2015
    the right boot stictching around the top of the boot itself has already come undone and has a gap between it.