CBS Store Reviews

07/23/2014
CBS Store Ratings and User Reviews. CBS Store is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 696 reviews.

CBS Store Rating

More About CBS Store

Recent Reviews for CBS Store

• Jul 5, 2014
    Easy to use website. Great experience. A little pricey, though.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I would like to have been able to find a promotional code so I could ude it. I get enough email s from you!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    more big brother items please
  • Jul 4, 2014
    i liked the different kinds of t-shirts for my daughter to give to her for her b-day plus one for myself wish the prices were a little lower so could have bought her more.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I spoke with Cathleen on the phone who helped me with my order. She was very friendly and patient and helpful!!
    The 15% discount with register didn't work out
  • Jul 3, 2014
    love big brother cant wait to get my water bottle
  • Jul 3, 2014
    The CBS store is ok overall. I don't have a problem with the layout or how to find things. I have an issue with adding anything to the checkout and then going back to the same page you were on. Most websites you can click add to cart and remain on the same page but with this you can't do that. Made shopping for more items on the same page a little annoying.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Glad to have access as a Big Bang fan love been able to purchase goods for me and my friends in Australia.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Love big brother but considering the cups are last years stock would have been nice to see them at 5.00 not 10.00!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Great store! I love a lot of shows on CBS so being able to go one place and see all of the merch is wonderful!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I love Big Bang Theory merchandise but can only afford them when they are on sale. I try to buy something at every sale I find out about.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Wife is big ncis fan. Wanted something she could wear and show off.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Awesome stuff from HIMYM!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    you r awesome
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Great shopping experience
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Wish there were some travel mugs. Tumblers are great, except they spill...
    Jul 5, 2014
  • Jun 24, 2014
    trying for 14 years to be accepted on survivor.they call me the survivorman at work because I make hats out of the buffs. in the operating room they love to talk about my hats. patients love my hats. the workers would love to see me on the show. pass the info on to the show
    Jul 4, 2014
    Trying 13 years to get on survivor. Love the show. I make operating room hats to where to work
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jul 3, 2014
    I tried to change the size of the jacket I ordered because it was on back order. I ordered a large and a medium; the medium was a bit big so i wanted to change the large to a small. While a response was quick, it seemed automated. I was told it would be very difficult to change the order after processing and that was that. I replied back to the email asking if i could instead cancel my order but no response was given. The jacket shipped a week later. It shouldnt be that hard to remove me from the backorder list and send me something that is instock.