CCS Reviews

12/19/2014
CCS Ratings and User Reviews. CCS is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 468 reviews. Last rated on 11/12/2014.
Circle of Excellence - CCS

2012 Winner

CCS Rating

More About CCS

Recent Reviews for CCS

• Nov 12, 2014
    Solid company to do business with.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I was in the process of checking out, going through my cart deciding what to get and what not to get and it was very frustrate because some of the main things I really was looking forward to getting became "unavailable" all of a sudden. I understand that other people want these products as well but they were already in my cart.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I LIKE TO SHOP IN CCS BECAUSE OF VARIETY OF SELECTIONS AND EASY RETURN POLICY.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Great site, I've always come here for my skateboarding needs.
    This is a awesome store
  • Nov 10, 2014
    CCS is awesome because you guys always do free shipping promos.
    Nov 27, 2014
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I like to shop in ccs because the price is very cheap compared to others. I think this is my 4th or 5th times buying from ccs. I would definitely purchase again from ccs. Thanks ccs for the fast delivery and good price!
    LOVE THE SKATE SHOES
  • Nov 9, 2014
    the prices were amazing but the shipping prices are a little too high but ccs should have more variety of clothes
    Nov 24, 2014
    I ordered shoes waited and never recieved them. They sent no mail saying they didn't have what I ordered and just left me waiting for nothing. So I called customer service and they said they have the shoes.They talked me into ordering them a second time. Week later no shoes, no emails nothing. Just two holds on my money for things they never even shipped. Two weeks wasted with these idiots and they just send me an email that says sorry when I call them. I had plans for what I had ordered and a time frame. They screwed me more ways than one. Especially when they decieved me for the second time, I had no plans of dealing with ccs/ eastbay ever again and their custimer service talked me into ordering again. Just to pull the same thing twice. No suprise they can't stay open without eastbay. Bunch of idiots.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Always some really nice fits at the right price.
    Nov 16, 2014
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Your frickeny frick supplies on sweaters keep getting low :(.
    Nov 14, 2014
    Really good shopping experience and products offered. However, a lot of my desired products are out of stock.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    CCS is well organized and has a variety of stuff. Also it is very fair with prices!
    Nov 9, 2014
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Good selection of items and prices to those available in Australia.I do however think your shipping charges are too high hence I only shop evry six months or so.
    Nov 14, 2014
    The shipping costs are too high compared to competitors hence I purchase infrequently
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    GreAt service, reasonable prices. Only problem was availability of sizes.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I like ccs a lot. Stylish surf, skate, board clothing and accessories. They have great prices and makes me look cool.
    Nov 11, 2014
  • Oct 20, 2014
    adorei o site,só fiquei chateada por não poder parcelar as compras
    Nov 25, 2014
    ótimos produtos e preços,entrega rápida é uma pena que o Brasil dificulta a entrega
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Very good online store. Trustable.
    Dec 1, 2014
    This was the second time I bought on ccs.com and which I spend more money on. No magazine, stickers or discount cupons were sent this time. It really makes difference when we think on buy again. This time I have much more happyness with the products than with the customer service, which I think needs a balance.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Fast easy checkout and good prices!
    Dec 5, 2014
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Very good site. items were very cheap compared to other places. I missed out on some products because they went out of stock. :( ):
    Nov 19, 2014
    CCS is a good place to buy stuff from. most of the time they have lots pf stock and sick stuff to buy.