CCS Reviews

10/01/2014
CCS Ratings and User Reviews. CCS is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1449 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - CCS

2012 Winner

CCS Rating

More About CCS

Recent Reviews for CCS

everything is fine
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Well I can't really say much other than we'll see if the product is good and how long it takes to get here.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    kids like their clothes and the free shipping is great
  • Sep 30, 2014
    you guys should add clothes for girls on your site
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Wish the promo code would have been activated with out having to actually type it in! There also needs to be more selection.
    They are most dope.
    Really cool site
  • Sep 30, 2014
    you guys are great! sucks yall are going out of business. I use to work with yall in the Crabtree Valley Mall. And till this day, that was the best job.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    The organization of your website could be improved. It's a little complicated to navigate around and find what you are looking for. There are almost too many overlapping categories, so it takes longer to find what you are looking for.
    Great company and products
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Thank you for supporting the troops!!!
    Been a fan of the company since 1995
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I love CCS. Always find what I need at a good price.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I've used you guys maybe ten years ago, haven't skated in a while and really miss it, I grew up buying stuff from ccs and I knew you guys usually have shoes on sale and you did. Lots of new brands, but found what I liked.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Overall great experience ordering online i used to oder through the catalog but way easier online will definitely be purchasing again very shortly
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I love this shopping site!!
    I love this site
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Love the layout of the website!!!
    great place to shop.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    I like everything you have you should put more trucks though
  • Sep 17, 2014
    CCS is possibly one of my favorite places to shop for the newest clothes and skating gear. If you like to look fresh while portraying that "laid-back" look, CCS is the place for you. Not only does CCS have a wide variety of clothing and other items to choose from, they also offer amazing prices you couldn't find anywhere else.
    Sep 29, 2014
    I'm really glad my clothes got here on time, and I can't wait to go skating with them on.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Couldn't get your site to connect to my PayPal account last order checkout went thru but was declined why we would like to know as your site won't connect to PayPal so I think u should accept visa in this case