CCS Reviews

10/24/2014
CCS Ratings and User Reviews. CCS is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1349 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Circle of Excellence - CCS

2012 Winner

CCS Rating

More About CCS

Recent Reviews for CCS

• Oct 24, 2014
    I loved the Nike SB shoes. The only problem I have with the way the order ended up is that my subtotal was $49.99, and even though my final total exceeded $50, I was still not allowed to get the free shipping. I feel that I should have been able to receive that. It was only 1 penny under. Seriously? I think that's a little sneaky to be completely honest.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Overall the online shopping experience has always been very easy and smooth, I've been shopping on the ccs website for the past 5 years. Almost every aspect of the website is easy to operate and understand,
  • Oct 24, 2014
    U guys are the BOMB diggitYYYyyyyy !!!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I hope it ships soon
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I like the way you make purchases easily, its a good and nice expirience
  • Oct 22, 2014
    CCS is amazing. I am always satisfied with my purchases.
    Place is dope
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I feel you should offer children's apparel as well. My teenage son is still in a child age clothing size that prevents me from ordering clothes from you. I can sometimes order some adult small items, but I would purchase more if you offered children's sizes as well.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Very good for skateboard products.
    I like to buy in CCS
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great website with great deals
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I really like the store!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    great store, love the jeans, just made a purchase of two more jeans. I heard the sizing doesn't match very well anymore, I'm hoping thats not the case. i wish more grey jeans were available, I'm sure a lot of people are buying due to discounts and winter time but still, you could let us know when the next shipment would be available i would wait and buy more if i knew this information. But considering i just bought i won't be back to check availability any time soon, or at least until i can get money back around and the need to buy more jeans/clothes.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    Everything was great except that I received the wrong size shoes. I ordered size 11 and got size 9.5
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I loved it!
    Oct 22, 2014
    product was just what I was looking for
  • Oct 12, 2014
    great site
    Oct 22, 2014
    I really like the item you have and will watch for more sales.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Thanks you for supplying awesome goods!
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Great site always good prices
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    the expedition fees are high. that's the only reason why i hesitate to order again