CD Universe Reviews

02/08/2016
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 251 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

2015 Platinum

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• Feb 7, 2016
    I really enjoy cd universe for shopping. I have noticed lately though that mobile navigation is somewhat limited. When browsing, it doesn't show all options available when you try to narrow it down by gaming platform
  • Feb 6, 2016
    never had a problem with the cds ive ordered.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    It was very easy to find what I was looking for.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I finally found a web site that has CD's that I could not find elsewhere, Thanks
  • Feb 5, 2016
    it was great
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Keep up The good work
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I like cd universe
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Only problem with CD Universe is their prices are higher than other retailers. They do have a good website and shopping experience.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    easy website to use
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I like the website. Always find what I'm looking for.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    One of the few places that still sells CD's and carry a great selection.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    1 have been very satisfied ordering cd's from your business for many years now.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I can always find what I'm looking for
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Great easy web to navagte.
    Feb 2, 2016
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I have been using CD Universe for years. It's the only place to find some of the music i'm looking for. Love the selection!
    Feb 2, 2016
    I've been ordering CD's for many years from CD Universe because of the selection, hard to find music, availability, and ease of online ordering use.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    I looked everywhere for the movies that I ordered from you. I found them to with no problem on your site and at a reasonable price. I should have tried you first. Thanks
  • Jan 18, 2016
    So much to choose from - great selection!
    Feb 5, 2016
    Quick and easy orders! Great customer service even though an item I wanted was out f stock.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I am impressed with the quality and speed that my purchases were addressed. Thank you for delivering good products at a good price.
    Jan 28, 2016
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I believe CD Universe to be "just what the doctor ordered" for my needs.
    Jan 28, 2016
    I think we should have purchased the wide screen versio
  • Jan 11, 2016
    great website. easy to use. good experience
    Feb 1, 2016
    my first delivery did not arrive, or was lost or stolen. I contacted customer support and they resent my order at no charge. It arrived on time. I was VERY pleased with the customer support resolution of this matter, and will continue to do business with CD Universe.