CD Universe Reviews

11/23/2014
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 397 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2014.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• Nov 23, 2014
    I love this site just wish I could get everything I want
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Lol, I won't know until the product is delivered! So far so good...
  • Nov 22, 2014
    easy to use site, quick location of products I was looking for
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I have been ordering from CD Universe for several years now. I have always been completely satisfied with the products and customer service. I have shared this website with many people. I love CD Universe.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Hello everyone, Great selection and easy to find what you are looking for. Great job. Thanks Mark Lebrecht
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Good experience with purchases. Very happy with site
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I enjoy being able to go to CD universe and pick out the music that I like, they have a very good selection.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Enjoy your selection and service.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Very satisfied with previous orders.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    love cd universe, shop here quite a bit. everything is always shipped fast and always in stock.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I enjoy using this site because of the ease of finding what I want and the moderate prices.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Should list music in alphabetical order. Then list them from newest releases to oldest releases.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I have searched and searched for Elvis karaoke for I'll Remember You and was so pleased that you had a CD that has that song. Thks
    THE GREATEST MUSIC STORE IN THE UNIVERSE
  • Nov 18, 2014
    CD Universe always has what I am looking for and the products arrive quickly.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I've been shopping CD Universe for years and have always been pleased with their service
    Nov 21, 2014
    I've been using CD Universe for many years and have always been happy with their service
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    Song #1 has 2 skips in it, But, it's not the original version. So I'm making my own cd using the original song. Other than that is a good cd.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    nice to work with, very simple to use.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Well pleased with service and products receied.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I appreciate having somewhere to find the music I want
    Nov 20, 2014
    I found the music I was looking for and appreciate having it available and receiving it in a timely manner! Thank you!