CD Universe Reviews

08/22/2014
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 386 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2014.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

2012 Winner

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• Aug 21, 2014
    I was very pleased to find the item I was looking for. It was a rare find but they had it in stock.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Convenient place to find the music that is hard to find.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    CD Universe has everything I'm looking for. I am satisfied with the supportive customer service, and ease of navigating their website.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I have been on other music sites but I always had problems finding what I was looking for. This site was unbelievably easy to find what I wanted. Not just my first search but with every one I entered. I will recommend this site to everyone I know. Thank you for keeping it simple. Debbie C.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Pretty cool. Had a lotOf what I was looking for.
    frist time we will see
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Wanted to cancel one cd but could not find that option, so I HAD to buy it to finish order.
    You all are the best
  • Aug 18, 2014
    This was my first on line purchase with CD Universe.It was most painless, particularly for an old fellow, like myself, who's none too savvy with these modern gizmos.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Very good service when I have a question they r very prompt an answering.Overall very good.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Nice selection of oldies. Shall shop again!
    Very pleased with Cd Universe
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I am very satisfied with CD Universe service and selection of music, and would purchase from them again in the future.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Awesome been looking for a rear cd and you had it...rock on
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Always a good experience with cd universe!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    First time order haven't received yet, and will reserve the right to comment further after we receive our order. Found lots of cd's by artist that we couldn't find in stores
  • Aug 13, 2014
    The site was very good and I found what I wanted immediately. Checkout was a breeze.
    Aug 21, 2014
    The case came broken but fortunately I use the envelopes and not the plastic cases.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Did everything on my cell. It was easy and painless
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Great selection with good prices.
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I liked it very much and plan to continue to order more items.
    Aug 16, 2014
    So far I've been quite pleased. I had a difficult time trying to find the last 2 CDs I am purchasing. I am hoping my order will be filled,I am planning to buy more.