CD Universe Reviews

06/01/2015
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 330 reviews. Last rated on 05/30/2015.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• May 30, 2015
    I have had good service with cd universe no problems.
    It has been great.
  • May 30, 2015
    I was very happy to come across your site. The two items (of many to come) I had ordered at another site because they said they had them. Well they then said they were out of print. I knew that was crap so I started looking elsewhere, and I'm damn glad I did. I'm very sure I'll be back soon!!
  • May 30, 2015
    as addicting to me as Crack cocaine!
  • May 29, 2015
    worked 4 me
  • May 29, 2015
    Good selection, excellent customer service, highly rated overall.
  • May 28, 2015
    my biggest complaint is that you removed the song portions. I may like a song ,so I come here to check out the cd and I can not here any of the other songs I will not by it.
  • May 28, 2015
    Ordering process was very efficient & short! First time customer with CD Universe. Hoping shipping is timely, since this is a gift. Impressed with large selection & diversity of music available.
  • May 28, 2015
    Satisfied, will purchase in the future.
  • May 28, 2015
    When you can't find it anywhere,check here!
  • May 28, 2015
    I do not share any personal info !
  • May 27, 2015
    Love the sight...Can't beat the price...Product availability and product selection
  • May 27, 2015
    found what I wanted and was out in less than 5 minutes ( not including the survey)
  • May 26, 2015
    Good old fashioned honesty is all I look for. You'd be pretty surprised how hard this is to come by. Been going to this site for years and hopefully more years-no complaints here.
  • May 25, 2015
    Love shopping on this site has many different music cd and movie dvd and video games a very good site excellent merchandise
  • May 21, 2015
    I like the service recieved in the past!
    May 29, 2015
    Thank-You!!!
  • May 18, 2015
    Like your selection and promptness
    May 28, 2015
  • May 18, 2015
    Great for harder to find items for reasonable prices
    May 28, 2015
    I think it is a great website
  • May 16, 2015
    Very easy to find and place an order over my mobile phone. However, I only stumbled upon the website when searching for the CD. It was farther down the Google list. CD Universe is a great music market and should be higher up the Google search list to get faster access (and more customers) when one is searching Google by song title.
    May 26, 2015
  • May 14, 2015
    THIS WEBSITE IS BETTER THAN THE RECORD STORES IN BERKELEY,CA.. BECAUSE OF THE PRICES & AVAILABILITY & I THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY & EVENING AS WELL
    May 26, 2015