CD Universe Reviews

07/05/2015
CD Universe Ratings and User Reviews. CD Universe is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 305 reviews.
CD Universe offers low prices on a tremendous selection of over 800,000 CDs, MP3 Downloads, DVDs, video games, thousands of imports and much more. Find all today's hottest titles or those hard to find catalog items.
Circle of Excellence - CD Universe

CD Universe Rating

More About CD Universe

Recent Reviews for CD Universe

• Jul 3, 2015
    Thank for all!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    CD Universe is so convenient. Shopping is easy and have a wide selection! I have always found what I was looking for. Delivery is fast also.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    You have stuff that some site say they have but they don't butyou have it tthat's why I get it from you.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    The website is good. A lot of information. Always nice when there are music snippets to sample. Shipping rates are the best online. The only negative is the cd prices are, more often than not, much higher than other online retailers.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Other than the long delay (over 2 months) to receive the "20 Original Debut Albums" box set due to "pre-order to back-order", I've been very satisfied. You did reply well to inquiries, and I did receive this box set.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    When getting 2 or more dvds and sent in same box only postage should apply on the box as oppose to still being charge postage on each dvd.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    You guys had exactly what I was looking for for a birthday gift for my daughter. And searching for it on your site was easy, I didn't have a bunch of stuff to look through. I typed in what I wanted and it popped up.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I think you have an easy system of buying music. And the check out is great easy many ways to pay.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    BETTER THAN CALI RECORD STORES.......MAY NOT HAVE EVERYTHING BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT I APPRECIATE THEIR BUSINESS...
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I'm happy I found CD Universe. You rarely find music out in tbe stores.Thank you .
  • Jun 29, 2015
    i found it to be very easy to place my order
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Excellent service, deliveries as expected, and, very happy with the products.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    EVERYTHING IS GOOD SO FAR.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Its a awesome and great shop to get my stuff awesome people who work there and great and friendly l like your shop the best its awesome.huge fan.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Just looking for a video.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Would shop hear again for cd
    Jul 1, 2015
    Great place to order cd from
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Better ththen myassiatv.commyassiatv.com
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    The CD was everything I thought it should be and I enjoyed it when I watched it
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I have ordered several DVD and CD in the past few years and have always had a good experience. The prices are generally below average market price shipping is always quick generally a few days. I am happy to do business with CD Universe. They always have what I am looking for.
    Jul 2, 2015
    Enjoyed purchasing from CD Universe, on time delivery fair price, shipping does add up, I will return to CD Universe for more items in the near further